Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
If any of you are wondering about "Maple Champion"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brighte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:51 pm
They just restocked more codes. Hurry before they run out!

If you've seen people with a wierd trading card looking thing around them that says "Maple Champion" and you're wondering how to get it, heres the answer...

YOU CANT GET IT

not anymore that is. They got it by going to the maplestory trading card website and got a free code that they entered into the cash shop and got that free item. If you try now, u will not get a free code, it will say "Thank you, but there no more codes available" or something like that.

MikeBaiker
i was wondering how u get i had to learn by myself..ima show u guys how...

go to http://ww2.wizards.com/maplestory/OnlineTour/ <. thats line....watch the whole About maple story video...it should tell you about ms playing cards
at the ned a box at the bottom says.."You are ready to recive a FREE SPECIAL CODE now.
are you shure you want this code" hit yes.. then you will be asked for your email adress... put it in and check mail in bult section (if u have yahoo) or inbox section... you will have a code..copy it, open MS, go to cash shop, and click on the "CODE" tab at the bottom and put it in.....and there you go...u got a Maple champion card.......a told a rich person how to do this and he gave me 300k razz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:36 am
That sucks, but where did those lamers even get the information for the site and code to start with?

I haven't heard a thing whatsoever.

A Rusty Nail

roxsmysoxs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:30 pm
Aww
I just learned about that yesterday when a friend told me D:

I wanted free stuff :[

I hope they will have more codes ><  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:26 pm
A link to the website would be nice.  

Darkaznstargoddess

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:21 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
A link to the website would be nice.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:14 pm
I think the website is ww2.wizards.com/maplestory if im not mistaken. From what i heard, there are people who have over 100 codes who intend to sell them... that doesnt seem fair. I already got a maple champion card but its not fair to people who didnt get one because of the people who have like 100+ email accounts =/  

AvonGenesis

A Very Merry Hatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:19 pm
AvonGenesis
I think the website is ww2.wizards.com/maplestory if im not mistaken. From what i heard, there are people who have over 100 codes who intend to sell them... that doesnt seem fair. I already got a maple champion card but its not fair to people who didnt get one because of the people who have like 100+ email accounts =/

I gigglesnorted.
As a free item, its nice, kinda ugly. But I wouldn't pay money.. or even mesos for it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:32 pm
Here's the linky :

Maple Champion  

roxsmysoxs

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:15 pm
they restock the codes, I just got one tonight.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:55 am
Sasuke49
they restock the codes, I just got one tonight.

ur right! awesome.  

Brighte

Vassalord

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:14 am

bwahaha xd
i got one of them.
pretty weird o_O;

User Image
This is why you don't go out during storms D;<
yes kiddies, mistar bear is out to get you :'D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:56 am
i was wondering how u get i had to learn by myself..ima show u guys how...

go to http://ww2.wizards.com/maplestory/OnlineTour/ <. thats line....watch the whole About maple story video...it should tell you about ms playing cards
at the ned a box at the bottom says.."You are ready to recive a FREE SPECIAL CODE now.
are you shure you want this code" hit yes.. then you will be asked for your email adress... put it in and check mail in bult section (if u have yahoo) or inbox section... you will have a code..copy it, open MS, go to cash shop, and click on the "CODE" tab at the bottom and put it in.....and there you go...u got a Maple champion card.......a told a rich person how to do this and he gave me 300k razz  

Kolorbox

Newbie Noob

slayer770die

Dangerous Genius

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:08 am
Maplestory MobI asked someone and they said they got it from here!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:03 am
I tried this for a long time (day to day) and still no code. :l  

Bio Merge

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas