Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:59 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Why does he even have that pacifier...No, I don't wanna know..." he said heading in the direction they entered the forest. "So, your powers are fire, Katori?" he asked her, walking backwards.
Kali smuggled a smile at that remark and Katori nodded "Yes." She held out her hand and a small flame licked her fingers, "But it tends to get out of hand." The small flame expoded and KAtori clenced her fist, her eyes dodging around as if she were saying 'I didnt do it.'

He laughed. "Where we're going, you'll learn how to control them..." he said, his face a bit to close to her.
Lianna blinked and looked up at Kali, "Your boe sure likes to flirt dont he lady?" Kali and the other girls bursted into laughter, Touya raised an eyebrow at Kale and smiled

He laughed. "I'm allowed to have my fun...besides, what if I wasnt flirting? How do you know if I am attracted to her, huh?" he said, and left them to ponder. "Aiya your power is....water?" he asked. He wasnt really attracted to her....much, he was just having fun.
She shook her head, "Mostly Illusions, and territory..." SHe was still wondering about Kale's comment about being attratced to Katori. Kali sat Lianna on the ground and smiled ellagently she wouldnt forget that one.

He knew what Kali was thinking and whispered in her quietly. "I was kidding!...Somewhat..." he said. "And Lianna.." he said looking at her. "Whats your powers hm?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:05 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He laughed. "Where we're going, you'll learn how to control them..." he said, his face a bit to close to her.
Lianna blinked and looked up at Kali, "Your boe sure likes to flirt dont he lady?" Kali and the other girls bursted into laughter, Touya raised an eyebrow at Kale and smiled

He laughed. "I'm allowed to have my fun...besides, what if I wasnt flirting? How do you know if I am attracted to her, huh?" he said, and left them to ponder. "Aiya your power is....water?" he asked. He wasnt really attracted to her....much, he was just having fun.
She shook her head, "Mostly Illusions, and territory..." SHe was still wondering about Kale's comment about being attratced to Katori. Kali sat Lianna on the ground and smiled ellagently she wouldnt forget that one.

He knew what Kali was thinking and whispered in her quietly. "I was kidding!...Somewhat..." he said. "And Lianna.." he said looking at her. "Whats your powers hm?"
"I have a pure heart..." She snapped comically and kicked him in teh shin, "I know when people lie!" Kali laughed and held her stomach, "Sure you were!"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:08 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I have a pure heart..." She snapped comically and kicked him in teh shin, "I know when people lie!" Kali laughed and held her stomach, "Sure you were!"

"Ouch! I feel like I'm in a Tenchi Muyo episode..." he said, being around so many girls. He laughed as they got out of the forest.
[I'll be in..academt forum. obviously...]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:44 am
A wolf girl of about 15 was sitting in a nearby tree, watching the laughing group with meager interest. A swallow flew to her side and turned its head to her. The ookami smiled devilishly, "Good job girls, we'll go hunting when the transaction is over...Tho that group MIGHT give us grief...." she was silent once again as the swallow comunicated with her again. She looked scolding, "No, we cannot harm them, we must be discreet for this to work.....Knock them out? Maybe...... shoo now!" She hissed and the bird flew away.  

Nekira_Setsuna

The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces