Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

^_^
View Results

VampireKikyo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:15 am
Waiting for Harold at the front door Guinevere rolled her eyes to his previous response to her running off. Once he was beside her she opened the door and went outside only to find that the front door didn't lead to the village. "Okay where are we?" asked Harold as he looked around puzzled. "How should I know...any way lets go find someone who can help us out of here." replied Guinevere as she walked away.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:46 pm
Irene ran out the door, passing a girl and a boy. She looked around in shock. "Aw man..." Her new ears twitched. "Where's my house?! Where's my home?! Wh... Where is my brother and sister?!" She couldn't believe this.  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

VampireKikyo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:55 pm
"Umm.. I get the feeling she's as lost as we are." stated Harold with a dumb founded look on his face. Guinevere shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Excuse me miss!" she called trying to get the other girls attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:56 pm
Irene turned to see a boy and girl. She was curious as to what they wanted, and despite her worry over where she was she went over. Maybe they knew something. "Could you tell me where I am?" She asked.  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

VampireKikyo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:12 pm
Harold quickly started laughing, and soon fell over from doing so. "Well actually we were hoping you could tell us the answer to that exact question...." muttered Guinevere as she kicked her brother in the leg for being rude.  
RP Zone (active year round)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff