Submit

Misa is very...
awesome 8D
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:03 am
Am I the only one who thought there was a significant difference in Misa's voice and Rem's voice from their introduction to "Love" episode.

It just felt like when Misa first came in she kind had this strange lisp almost in the background on her voice. And Rem.... Micheal Jackson. But now not so much. Misa is girly and peppy but she doesn't sound... akward almost. And Rem doesn't sound like Micheal Jakson anyone to me! xD

I completely see Rem as a girl now which is pretty cool because I would often forget that in the manga and movie that resulted in throwing me in a loop. I know I'm not the only one about that little "wha-whaa?" effect for sure! xD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:32 am
Speaking of Misa, I wonder how they're going to pull off that song she sings in ep 25?

Will they keep it in Japanese or replace it with a similar song in English? (Methinks it's probably going to be the latter.)

Either way, I'm curious to see how it turns out.  

Piffle Inna Box

`McLaren

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:07 am
Aha! So... no one has posted here in a while. I shall! :D

I just watched episode 20 on the AS website. For those who don't know, its the episode with the Maximum The Hormone OP/ED. And I say, AS has failed MtH.
They completely screwed up the OP, failing to sub the most important part in the entire thing by putting something completely irrelavent up there. They also didn't bleep out anything xD.
Now the ED was perfect, there was nothing wrong with that.

And I'm still finding myself laughing at L's "yay, fun" line in this episode. It's so... I don't know, interesting? :D

Come on people, post! D:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:04 pm
`McLaren
And I say, AS has failed MtH. They completely screwed up the OP, failing to sub the most important part in the entire thing by putting something completely irrelavent up there.
I wouldn't say that. It's just the subtitles. I was kind of afraid that they'd change the actual music around, like bleep it out, but if they just changed it then that's okay. Actually, someone on 4chan brought up an interesting point that what we're used to is an incorrect translation so what AS has is the correct one. But if you want to, when you buy the dvd you can turn off the subtitles and not have to worry about it at all.

So they didn't fail Maximum The Hormone. They're showing the opening just fine.  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:07 pm
I'm dead. D:  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:22 am
im not very fond of misa because shes very smart and shes suposed to be hot and stuff but shes a totall idiot in the anime like with light and everything.  

CamTheAlmighty

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:36 pm
CamTheAlmighty
im not very fond of misa because shes very smart and shes suposed to be hot and stuff but shes a totall idiot in the anime like with light and everything.
Okay... what exactly are you trying to say? You don't like her because she's smart and not hot, and she's an idiot in the anime? Huh? She basically acts the same way in the manga, so I don't know what you're getting at there. She might not look smart to people because everyone else in this series are geniuses. She's one of the most human characters in the series.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:15 pm
L Lawliet
`McLaren
And I say, AS has failed MtH. They completely screwed up the OP, failing to sub the most important part in the entire thing by putting something completely irrelavent up there.
I wouldn't say that. It's just the subtitles. I was kind of afraid that they'd change the actual music around, like bleep it out, but if they just changed it then that's okay. Actually, someone on 4chan brought up an interesting point that what we're used to is an incorrect translation so what AS has is the correct one. But if you want to, when you buy the dvd you can turn off the subtitles and not have to worry about it at all.

So they didn't fail Maximum The Hormone. They're showing the opening just fine.

Beat me to it. Actually, as someone who studies Japanese, I'd have to back up the person on 4Chan. The English dub subtitles are quite accurate, it isn't "********", it's fa ka, I belive. Though I could be wrong, huh. I'll ask my host sister and see if she can verify that for me.  

Naomi Baine

CamTheAlmighty

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:15 am
L Lawliet
CamTheAlmighty
Okay... what exactly are you trying to say? You don't like her because she's smart and not hot, and she's an idiot in the anime? Huh? She basically acts the same way in the manga, so I don't know what you're getting at there. She might not look smart to people because everyone else in this series are geniuses. She's one of the most human characters in the series.

oh lol well now i read what i wrote it may not make sence to everyone what i meen is shes got so much going for her and she wastes it i meen cmon she is hot she is smart and yet she spends the entire series being practically a slave to light it annoys me because she has so much potential  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff