Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Ewwwww- Gross! (The nastier side of spells and paganism) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maze

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:46 am
TeaDidikai
Dragon_Witch_Woman
patch99329
^ I think you use two bottles and a piece of foil or something. If I remember correctly.
Somthing like that.

My using a kind of non-absorbent material, you can "tent" it so that as dew or vapor collects, it pours down into a container.

That's how you use a condom (for water harvesting purposes, that is) as well if I remember correctly. Just put it around the green part (as in, a part with leaves o: ) of a brush/bush that gets enough sunlight and let the condensation collect inside the condom.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:32 am
Maze
TeaDidikai
Dragon_Witch_Woman
patch99329
^ I think you use two bottles and a piece of foil or something. If I remember correctly.
Somthing like that.

My using a kind of non-absorbent material, you can "tent" it so that as dew or vapor collects, it pours down into a container.

That's how you use a condom (for water harvesting purposes, that is) as well if I remember correctly. Just put it around the green part (as in, a part with leaves o: ) of a brush/bush that gets enough sunlight and let the condensation collect inside the condom.
~blinks~ I guess that would work.  

TeaDidikai

better constant lead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:46 pm
A folk spell to remove curses from Suffolk involved boiling the urine of the patient along with nine nails drawn from nine different horseshoes. When the urine was boiling hard enough that three, five, seven or nine of the nails were in motion at once, the patient was supposed to cry out and then be cured. There had to be two people boiling and watching the urine, and they had to do so in complete silence.

Then, there's the grisly Irish talisman tathlum, which apparently was the brain of an enemy coated in lime. I originally read about it in an RPG, so I looked it up, and it was mentioned here: http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/cml/cml13.htm. It sounded almost too gross to be true, but apparently is.

I've also heard of a similar ritual to the elk urine, an Inuit ritual in which a man and woman share visions. The woman by eating the hallucinogenic mushrooms, the man by drinking her urine. Eck.

I could go on and on about folk remedies, but then, not all folk remedies can be considered spells.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:13 am
better constant lead

I've also heard of a similar ritual to the elk urine, an Inuit ritual in which a man and woman share visions. The woman by eating the hallucinogenic mushrooms, the man by drinking her urine. Eck.
Well hey. If the woman kicks it... confused  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas