Reply RP Zone (active year round)
Vampire/Demon RP (open, I suppose ^__^;;;) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampireKikyo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:28 pm
Celest wandered the streets a while not worried about the rain pouring down on her. Sure she was soaked from head to toe, but at least she wasn't being bothered by anyone as of yet. Things were normal and just as boring as usual in the city and still there was no real point in complaining about it. As she walked along she noted the lightening that had gone skyward and thought to go check it out, but while heading in the direction the two figures sitting on a low street curb caught her attention for a moment. 'Stranger things have happened..' she thought to herself as she finally carried on her way to where the lightening had come from.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:18 pm
Alex saw the girl but didn't really pay attention. "Hi," she said to the boy she was sitting next to. (where is everyone?)  

meshu35

Greedy Shapeshifter

Unauthorized Access

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:41 am
You call that a post?

((This rp has pretty much died, I'm going to try and have it removed probably. I should have expected as much, it was my first try, and I had computer problems the week that I created it Dx))

I call that syntax genocide

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:21 pm
Zombie Cheesecake
You call that a post?

((This rp has pretty much died, I'm going to try and have it removed probably. I should have expected as much, it was my first try, and I had computer problems the week that I created it Dx))

I call that syntax genocide

Would you like for me to delete it? You could start again with a new thread here.  

Abaratsumo
Captain

RP Zone (active year round)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas