Halloween plans? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lindpen

Smitten Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:57 pm
I'm probably just going to hand out candy.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:58 pm
Madd Maestro
A friend and I are gonna visit the Eastern State Penitentiary.

WOOOOOOOOOH!!!

I hope it's a spooky penitentiary. Is it maximum security at least?  

Abaratsumo
Captain

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:00 pm
Lindpen
I'm probably just going to hand out candy.

That's all i did last year aside from watch horror movies. It can be nice to be the relaxed one on Halloween rather than out trying to not hit trick or treaters with your car.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:06 pm
im going to dress up most likely and roam town.
maybe trick or treat.
haha  

Blackhearts-ect

Magical Poster

Madd Maestro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:09 pm
Abaratsumo
Madd Maestro

WOOOOOOOOOH!!!

It was 3nodding Then it closed in 1970-something & the rest is history!

It's suppose to be haunted, and they do some pretty neat Halloween things at night. My friend's scared though, so we might do a day tour ^_^;

Then I'll take her back for the night tour twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:45 pm
Madd Maestro
Abaratsumo
Madd Maestro

WOOOOOOOOOH!!!

It was 3nodding Then it closed in 1970-something & the rest is history!

It's suppose to be haunted, and they do some pretty neat Halloween things at night. My friend's scared though, so we might do a day tour ^_^;

Then I'll take her back for the night tour twisted

Sounds like fun.  

Abaratsumo
Captain

SuperSumoSushi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:42 am
i'll probably go out and help my friends make a haunted house in a hospital 3nodding if not i'll go trick-or-treating as something sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:01 pm
I'm such a dork that I volunteered to go into work (on my day off, no less!) and hand out candy if Santana Row does it's tricker-treating thing that day. If all goes well, I'll even get paid for it xd
Then I'll likely go to my friends, we'll watch bad movies and do extensive quality control on the contents of her candy bowl ninja and head home in time to hand out candy at my house.  

Jana Lyneu

lkizl

High-functioning Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:44 pm
I have no idea what I'll be doing for Halloween... I'm kinda wishing Jaco hadn't stopped having their Halloween party. Maybe I'll go to Rocky Horror Picture Show again... only this year I don't want it to be right after a funeral (Yeah... Halloween '07 for me was attending a funeral...). Hmmm... Tis definitely something I need to figure out considering that people seem to frown upon a group of people of 19+ years of age trick or treating.... Go figure. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:59 pm
x RadioactiveOrgasm x
I have no idea what I'll be doing for Halloween... I'm kinda wishing Jaco hadn't stopped having their Halloween party. Maybe I'll go to Rocky Horror Picture Show again... only this year I don't want it to be right after a funeral (Yeah... Halloween '07 for me was attending a funeral...). Hmmm... Tis definitely something I need to figure out considering that people seem to frown upon a group of people of 19+ years of age trick or treating.... Go figure. >.<

Yeah go figure...I'm 21 and people are still trying to talk me into going. My wacky friends....sigh.  

Abaratsumo
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:37 pm
So I found out when the big event my friends will be going to is and where. It is on Halloween and we're going down to the campus coffee house for a party and costume contest.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:14 pm
Well me and chuubi's tentative plans just got nixed since we found out you can only trick or treat at Disneyland if you're a chittlin. (What a waste!)

So now its....I don't know what we're doing!  

Abaratsumo
Captain

Spooks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas