The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:39 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
Kali stopped running, making Chrisopther smash into her, they both stared at him wide eyed and scared. "A mere human can not make such a noise, just what are you?" She snapped tighening her hold on her spell

His spritual energy was so tremedous, that it broke her enchantress spell like it was nothing. "........." he just stood there, staring at Lexa.
"How could you?! Are you going to kill me?" She asked, this time true tears formed in her eyes, btu from fear. She fell on her butt and the blue fire around the ring died out

He went over to her. "Only if you dont give up." he said in a low tone.
"I submit!" She yelled and started cryingKoenma shook his head and sighed, "Your both promoted, gather your things and move upstairs. Room 107."

He kneeled down and looked at Lexa. "Silly, I wasnt actually going to hurt you." he said, and held his hand out to her, his spiritual enegry lowering. He was back to his normal self.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:45 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
Kali stopped running, making Chrisopther smash into her, they both stared at him wide eyed and scared. "A mere human can not make such a noise, just what are you?" She snapped tighening her hold on her spell

His spritual energy was so tremedous, that it broke her enchantress spell like it was nothing. "........." he just stood there, staring at Lexa.
"How could you?! Are you going to kill me?" She asked, this time true tears formed in her eyes, btu from fear. She fell on her butt and the blue fire around the ring died out

"I submit!" She yelled and started cryingKoenma shook his head and sighed, "Your both promoted, gather your things and move upstairs. Room 107."

He kneeled down and looked at Lexa. "Silly, I wasnt actually going to hurt you." he said, and held his hand out to her, his spiritual enegry lowering. He was back to his normal self.
Lexa shook her head ans scrambled to her feet, running out of the ring, past Kalin who was still tring to recover"I best go get her. You may have eluded me this time Kali darling but I will have you one day." Christopher winked as he ran after his siter Kali shivered and smiled over at Kale, "Its ok, she'll come around after a while, she doesnt like guys who are stronger than her."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:48 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Lexa shook her head ans scrambled to her feet, running out of the ring, past Kalin who was still tring to recover"I best go get her. You may have eluded me this time Kali darling but I will have you one day." Christopher winked as he ran after his siter Kali shivered and smiled over at Kale, "Its ok, she'll come around after a while, she doesnt like guys who are stronger than her."

He shurgged, and left the arena, already heading for his room.
[I'll be in academy thread]  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces