Reply Pokemon Unleashed
News concerning "Say What?"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karuta64

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:47 pm
It has come to my attention that some are unhappy with me choosing the winners of "Say What?" each week.

So, for Week 9, we're going to try a little experiment.

When entries close Saturday night, a poll thread will appear, where you, the guild members, will choose the best entry.

If you like this idea, I will judge "Say What?" like this from here on out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:32 pm
I support this idea!  

the evil lord bunini

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:20 am
Are anyone able to post and vote in this thread regardless of membership? Because if so people could always use Mules and Friends to get their votes. ninja

I'm just pointing this out, if those are allowed and not against the rules then ignore me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:43 am
All guild members, crew, and the captain are welcome to vote. Just like you get one chance to enter each week, you are entitled to one vote.

However, if you make a mistake in voting, let me know.  

Karuta64

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:43 pm
This sounds neat, democracy triumphs over totalitarianism always! Until the leaders get corrupt..........  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:53 pm
The poll will appear a few minutes after entries close, and you have all night to vote for your favorite.  

Karuta64

Karuta64

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:25 pm
If we have a tie (as it appears we do), I will cast the tie breaker vote, but this is the only time I will decide a winner from here on out.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:07 pm
I spport the idea of a vote!
But what if the winners make their friends vote for them and go on other accounts(mules) and vote for themselves? That would be cheating....
That is my only concern.  

rose_angel46

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:27 am
Hey, I have a question.

Are we even getting prizes anymore? I have won, like, 4 times, but I have not gotten anything. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:42 pm
I think the only prize will be getting put in the Hall of Fame...it was a good idea, but all my prize makers seem to have gone MIA  

Karuta64

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:14 am
*sigh* Yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:04 am
It seemed like a good idea at the time.  

Karuta64

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:42 pm
Karuta64
I think the only prize will be getting put in the Hall of Fame...it was a good idea, but all my prize makers seem to have gone MIA

That's my fault, sorry about that. I've been really overloaded with homework, and I havn't been able to get online much. Hopefully I'll have more time once the holidays roll around to work on those.........  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:14 am
I understand, NB.  

Karuta64

Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas