Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Movies and TV

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven of Silent Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:10 pm
So, what movies and tv shows does everyone like? Other than the HP movies?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:54 pm
Heh, my favourites are Love Actually, Taming of the Shrew, Chakushin Ari, and HairSpray.  

LilMeady

XK_Mari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:33 pm
Favorite movies: D.E.B.S. , Fingersmith, Tipping the Velvet, Sweeney Todd, Saving Face, Freedom Writers, bunch others.

Favorite T.V. shows: The L Word, Modern Marvels, Charmed, etc.

xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:33 pm
Some of my fave movies, off the top og my head are: The Incredible Hulk, Fight Club, Memoirs of a Geisha, HP (of course), The Incredibles, Wall-E, meh...others, but I'm too lazy to list! sweatdrop

Some of my fave TV shows are: That 70's Show (Red is the man!), Aliens in America, and umm...the rest of the list is pretty much cartoons and anime. cool  

Kirby_Komatose

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:27 am
I really enjoy iRobot, How to Train Your Dragon, Count of Monte Cristo, and X-2 as movies. There are more, but some are still in theaters and others I can't think of right now.

My favorite TV shows: True Blood, Big Bang Theory, Law & Order SVU, CSI, Pretty Little Liars, Supernatural, and quite a few others. OH! A Haunting! Can't forget that!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:31 am
Movies: Battle Royale, Studio Ghibli, Disney, Sione's Wedding, Cherrybomb, The Lord of the Rings, Sherlock Holmes, Borat, Slumdog Millionaire, White Chicks, Billy Elliot

TV Shows: Game of Thrones, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Downton Abbey, Skins, Jersey Shore (don't judge), Doctor Who, Sherlock, Misfits, The Mighty Boosh, Dead Like Me

Born Backwards

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Off Topic Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items