Hey there, my Imperial Guard army is far from normal infact I have already made a few conversions here and there nothing big. But my biggest goal is to turn a Heroic Senior Officer or some thing like that into a special character I like to call
"General Commissar Havoc"

No special rules just a conversion and am thinking of giving him a powersword and a storm bolter or bolter pistol. More then likly it will be storm. I just liked this idea alot cause the fluff of my planet is that its an entire planet of Stormtroopers lead entirly by Commissar's oh boy have I had my hands full on this project.... I am through maybe half a squad for just a kill team and since i cant afford storm troopers yet i have had to make due making elite looking soldiers out of nothing....

Any ways when I get the money I am converting my army to have pretty much every officer rank as a Commissar and guess what, I will have commissars actually in my army also XD still working on a way to tell them apart.... But hey I am sure I will figure out a way, any thoughts or suggestions?