Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Good Regime ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuura-Sama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:01 pm
Okay so I am starting to finally properly lose weight . I have tried in the past but I was just not able to carry it out for more than a week xp . I will be following this

Breakfast : Nestle Cheerios

Lunch : Sometime Cheese Sandwich or scrambled egg in a Sandwich , or Tuna with light mayonnaise

dinner is what my mum makes , but I have told her to cut down on fatty foods and I'll take less portions .

Exercise : 30 minute walk , 3 times a week . Sometimes using a stepper for 10 minutes , 3 times a week

Is that a good regime ?

Is the exercise good ?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:44 am
to loose weight you need to do cardio about 5 times a week for a good 30 to 40 mins.

Not to get you down but walking wont get you anywhere quickly (excuse my lame pun). Just know this, a 1 mile walk is only about 100 cals.

You need more fruit and veggies in your diet plan or else you'll be constipated at that rate. try to stay away from the mayonnaise, there's no such thing as "light mayo" it's just pure fat and sugar anyway.

basically get to know the food pyramid, that'll keep you healthy, and make smart cal. choices when it comes to cal count.  

Soi Tsuba

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games