Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demureangelica

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:56 pm
Hello everyone smile
My name is Alyssa (ok, it's not exactly, but I go by that). I'm a california girl, through and through- but that would be NORcal, not socal. I'm a beach-goer who knows that you never head to the coast without a jacket. Fake blond hair and high healed shoes? Go back to LA.

I bought their first album a few months after it came out and absolutely loved it! I saw them a little over three years ago at a festival (that was back when they were still getting bumped up the lineup at festivals). I haven't had a chance to see them since then!!! But I will the next chance I get.

I seriously cannot chose a favorite song. There is no way I could survive on even a few of them alone. smile Also, as much as I love all parts of the songs, I'm obsessed with the lyrics. Seriously, who else could tell the story of the Sun and Moon falling in love to perfectly?
<3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:27 am
demureangelica
Hello everyone smile
My name is Alyssa (ok, it's not exactly, but I go by that). I'm a california girl, through and through- but that would be NORcal, not socal. I'm a beach-goer who knows that you never head to the coast without a jacket. Fake blond hair and high healed shoes? Go back to LA.

I bought their first album a few months after it came out and absolutely loved it! I saw them a little over three years ago at a festival (that was back when they were still getting bumped up the lineup at festivals). I haven't had a chance to see them since then!!! But I will the next chance I get.

I seriously cannot chose a favorite song. There is no way I could survive on even a few of them alone. smile Also, as much as I love all parts of the songs, I'm obsessed with the lyrics. Seriously, who else could tell the story of the Sun and Moon falling in love to perfectly?
<3

I don't think anyone could tell it as perfectly as them. 4laugh Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

iL0V3-HUGS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:08 am
Hi people!I'm Selenna XD I've been on Earth for 11 years XD. Ive been a Panic fan since 3rd grade! But I kinda sorta forgot about them til my friend reminded me.
Now im in 6th grade and totally in love with Panic!!! XD
I used to live in Hawaii but now I live in Las Vegas and I'm planning to go to the high school Brendon went to XD yup im that obsessed XD
but the sad thing is that i've never ever seen them live but i hope to see them at least once in my life crying
My favorite songs are "Build God, Then We'll Talk" and "Northern Downpour" and "Camisado"
And thats it

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:45 pm
Xx_lovely_azn_gurl_xX
Hi people!I'm Selenna XD I've been on Earth for 11 years XD. Ive been a Panic fan since 3rd grade! But I kinda sorta forgot about them til my friend reminded me.
Now im in 6th grade and totally in love with Panic!!! XD
I used to live in Hawaii but now I live in Las Vegas and I'm planning to go to the high school Brendon went to XD yup im that obsessed XD
but the sad thing is that i've never ever seen them live but i hope to see them at least once in my life crying
My favorite songs are "Build God, Then We'll Talk" and "Northern Downpour" and "Camisado"
And thats it

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 That'd be really cool if you went to the same high school as Brendon. ^^

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

aevita

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:58 am
PrimeOdd
Panic-ItsGeorgina
Well my introduction is a little late razz , since I've made quite a few posts, but what the hey here I go (;. Well as you can see from my name I'm Georgina and I'm 14, I also live in crappy England xD. I first heard Panic when I downloaded them as Itunes recommended them and I worship them for doing so razz They introduced me to my favourite band biggrin My favourite song would have to be Mad As Rabbits, it's just amazing (; I enjoy drawing, listening to music and photography, not to mention spending time with my wonderful friends smile . I'm extremly introverted xD but once I get to know people I'm fine (: That will be all I think (;

Crappy England? xp
I would feel blessed to live in England. heart
Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

You should see the weather, then you'll think it's crappy and thankyou, glad to be here (:  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:43 am
Panic-ItsGeorgina
PrimeOdd
Panic-ItsGeorgina
Well my introduction is a little late razz , since I've made quite a few posts, but what the hey here I go (;. Well as you can see from my name I'm Georgina and I'm 14, I also live in crappy England xD. I first heard Panic when I downloaded them as Itunes recommended them and I worship them for doing so razz They introduced me to my favourite band biggrin My favourite song would have to be Mad As Rabbits, it's just amazing (; I enjoy drawing, listening to music and photography, not to mention spending time with my wonderful friends smile . I'm extremly introverted xD but once I get to know people I'm fine (: That will be all I think (;

Crappy England? xp
I would feel blessed to live in England. heart

You should see the weather, then you'll think it's crappy and thankyou, glad to be here (:

Nahh. I live in the middle of five great lakes. Crazy lake effect weather is normal to me. 3nodding

PrimeRibby
Captain

Tangerine_Monster

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:40 pm
HI! Im WatermelonSmiles (I'm sure everyone here can figure out where the name came from).I'm 14.5 and I live near D.C. Umm.... I first got into panic when a friend of my sisters came over and played the first album nonstop on full volume for three hours in anticipation of the second album coming out. I got hooked on Theres a good reason, and from there on in I was hooked. My favorite song is probably..... actually, that's not a fair question.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:54 am
WatermelonSmiles
HI! Im WatermelonSmiles (I'm sure everyone here can figure out where the name came from).I'm 14.5 and I live near D.C. Umm.... I first got into panic when a friend of my sisters came over and played the first album nonstop on full volume for three hours in anticipation of the second album coming out. I got hooked on Theres a good reason, and from there on in I was hooked. My favorite song is probably..... actually, that's not a fair question.

PrimeRibby
Captain

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:10 pm

Hajimemashite everyone!
And welcome to the guild!
<3

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:30 pm
Just so that everyone knows...

I'm going to switch this thread back to the V.1. thread.
The one that was originally the "Proper Introduction" thread.

Because I got my account back now, and I want to introduce myself as PrimeRibby, not as PrimeOdd. 4laugh

So, this switch will take place sometime soon.
I'm guessing around this weekend.

PrimeRibby
Captain

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:18 pm

I'm going to post on that one again then!

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff