Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
how do people see you as Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How are you classified at school?
emo
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
punk
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
scene
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
poser
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Alternative_loser

Lonely Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:12 am
Hmm, I was once told I was scary looking and also told I was nice looking...I don't know which to choose.....sorry if this thread was dead  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:16 pm
EmoJirachi
Innocent_Catie
I'm a weird mix.

People call me emo, hippie, punk, poser, prep.

It all depends on what's clean to wear. xd
See, this is why I get pissed at people. Emo is not about what you wear, whether you slit your wrists or not, whether you wear eyeliner or write depressing stuff...It's about the pain inside you...

i second that. just b/c i wear black and a choker im some how emo?! too many people are shalow and only see the book by its cover and not its contence.  

Kiwi Punk Cheriz

TheTailz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:23 am
People say I'm the nice, cute, little, crazy girl They either call me the goth, emo, or druggie but I don't do drugs  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:41 am
scene, slightly emo but only for the people who dont know me. otherwise i just look emo. but im a nice funny person =]  

Tachikana

babygator9

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:19 pm
ppl label me as emo,but when they say anything i just say, wut? im me,thats wut i am ME. I hate ppl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:55 pm
connoroberst23
ppl label me as emo,but when they say anything i just say, wut? im me,thats wut i am ME. I hate ppl

that sounds like you hate the "lebel" emo, but you joined the emo guild?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:42 am
An outcast probably. I know people judge me behind my back on the way I dress. I hate my clothes that are like... plaid like because I know those are like prep. People might think I'm a poser, but ever since the first day of school, I've been wearing clothes from Journey's and alot of black things with sweatshirts and my Nickelback shirts and jeans. I'm not a poser, I'm like a cros between Sk8er and Goth...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:14 am
You know the girl in school that nobody talks to or know anything about, but yet EVERYBODY judges......thats me.
I dress verry girly, skirts high heels and such, just too be me. Yet, ever scince about 5th grade, people have called me a slut, or Paris Hiton. Which i only find annoying because i look nothing like her!! [Even though i do like her...] My point being, i dont want to be judged anymore. I want to be known as simply...me.
And by me, a mean: An over-emotional, girly, intelligent, friendly person. That just wants to be heard, and loved.

Thats me.

XLeoxLady07X

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Kiwi Punk Cheriz
EmoJirachi
Innocent_Catie
I'm a weird mix.

See, this is why I get pissed at people. Emo is not about what you wear, whether you slit your wrists or not, whether you wear eyeliner or write depressing stuff...It's about the pain inside you...

i second that. just b/c i wear black and a choker im some how emo?! too many people are shalow and only see the book by its cover and not its contence.

I agree with that completely, it just stands for emotional.

I've been told a number of things, from completely insane to gorgeouse to fukkin creepy.
Haha, even my friends tell me these things on almost a daily baises.
I just wear what I like, judged and asked what the hell I am all the time.
If they stare I tilt my head open my eyes wide and show a big crooked smile with my teethe showing, give them something to stare at =X

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:57 pm
people just call weird! lol. The werid quiet girl! some people say im mean but im not. just misunderstood. rolleyes  

goodgirl18

Pandas eat Bamboo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:49 pm
Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX
Kiwi Punk Cheriz
EmoJirachi
Innocent_Catie
I'm a weird mix.

I agree with that completely, it just stands for emotional.

I've been told a number of things, from completely insane to gorgeouse to fukkin creepy.
Haha, even my friends tell me these things on almost a daily baises.
I just wear what I like, judged and asked what the hell I am all the time.
If they stare I tilt my head open my eyes wide and show a big crooked smile with my teethe showing, give them something to stare at =X

For some reason I have the sudden erg to hug you.

I don't know why.

Well if they are real friends they will love you no matter what....

Don't make friends with people you hate.
They arnt worth it.

For some reason people who need serious HELP are always around me.
Meaning MOST OF THEM insane. Not in a good way.

Also ive been friends with someone for 4 years, but she is somebody i hate more than anything in the world.

>.> I'd give anything to get rid of her she has put me through mental hell.

Okay i've put myself in a bad mood....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:46 pm
My peers see me as gay.
My parents see me as lazy.
My girlfriends parents see me as a future freeloader.

In otherwords:
I am feminine, I sit on my a** all day, and I'm a highschool graduate with no job. LOL  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games