Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
SERIOUS ISSUE ESPECIALLY MAINE RESIDENTS. MISSING PERSON

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

suhiko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:35 pm
Jenna, one of my friends from Maine has been missing for a few days... "Jenna Lelansky was last seen at Harvest Fest in Starks, Maine, on sunday at about noontime. if you spoke with jenna on sunday, or saturday, or if you saw her at any time on sunday, after she left harry's farm, please call Alex at (207)689-4960 or the Maine state police at 1-800-482-0730. A missing person report has been put out. Thank you all. Please repost. The word is Jenna was talking to someone from Massachuesetts that needed a ride, Mass. FRIENDS please start looking in that direction for her car... new information.....in missing person ...she is driving a silver Mazda Protege plate # 1513KQ maine .....with phiSH and TOOL bumper stickers.....everyone keep your eye out......look at parked down road cars especially around starks skowegan madison. Please everyone TAKE CONCERN>>>>>her family is beyond and getting ready to call FBI" >this is Jenna, and a picture of her car... User Image User Image this isn't one of those stupid things. someone i know really hasn't been seen.
hoping this'll get to someone who can help.
Posted by Matuskaa the Kangaroo on her Myspace.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:07 am
Thats horrible news, I hope she is found! sad Giving lifts to strangers even women these days is a dangerous. Did she have a cell phone on her at the time? Hopefully she is alright?  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

suhiko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:05 pm
Just received an email from my friend she was found safe and unharmed. Thank you so much all  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games