Reply The L Guild Forum
L Rucksack, Plushies and more

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sawyer-chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:26 pm
Yeah cosplaying Raito ... you normally must have more Raito than L Plushies XD ... but I have sewn myself several L Plushies and 0 Raitos ... maybe later after finishing some Cosplays. Here I wanna show you my L Rucksack which is an important Part in my fantastic Cosplay Group, cause our fist L got lost and our other L lives bit far away ... so we needed a L enjoying taking photos XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Misa enjoys wearing it all the time and sometimes tells to the people this will be Raitos and Misas first child ... a cute and small L ... I am not against having a small Ryuuzaki XD

Would you be interested in the other plushies and maybe some of my other crafts stuff like L and Raito Earrings or some KAKAO Cards (the German Version vor ACEO Cards)?

If yes I will search for good photos of the other stuff ^^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:03 pm
That is so cool! I wish I could make my own.
I went to a make a plushie panel at Jacon once, but they didn't teach us well and so I ended up fusing my plushie with the girl next to me's plushie to make a giant mutant thing with bits o fabric hanging off that we named Sasgay and gave to the plushie panel director.
Did you have someone teach you to do that? It doesn't look that hard but I still don't know how.  

SCP-511

TaiyoukaiLord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:08 pm
Omgosh! That's such a cuuute dooollll!!! >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:51 am
Mokusei

Did you have someone teach you to do that? It doesn't look that hard but I still don't know how.

Everyone in my family is very good in doing handycrafts so I tried it my myself and it turned out well (fortunately XD) ... in November I will be the teacher teaching in sewing Plushies XD ... have been a teacher for small children before (in drawing Manga) ... so it will be an adventure teaching others in sewing plushies ... because I love sewing them that much ...

And Plushies aren't that easy, especially this rucksack, you must be bit skilled finishing it  

Sawyer-chan

tieru

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:13 am
^ 0^) ~
That is adorable.
I want one > w<);

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:22 am
awwww! thats so cuuuute!
i want one!  

The World Within

Candyc0ated

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:51 am
<3333
That is the cutest L plushie I've ever seen.  
The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games