Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Yes! Finally got a Suicune!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was it fair of me to trade the Misdreavus for the Suicune?
  Yes
  No
  Klaatu Barada...nick...neck...Necktie?
View Results

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:43 am
And of the GTS no less, and as a bonus, I got rid of the friggin hacked Misdreavus at the same time.

And as an added bonus, it's a legit Suicune. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:16 pm
Nice! Welcome to the club, I've got three legit ones ^^  

MitsuUniverse

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:56 am
Nickomatic

Three legit Suicunes? Or three legit cats (Suicune, Entei, Raikou)?

Also, do you have legit Jirachi and Mew? I do. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:25 pm
krishnath
Nickomatic

Both. biggrin

As for Jirachi and Mew, no, but my friend has a legit shiny mew he got on the GTS. Lucky b*****d...  

MitsuUniverse

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:44 am
Nickomatic
krishnath
Nickomatic

Both. biggrin

As for Jirachi and Mew, no, but my friend has a legit shiny mew he got on the GTS. Lucky b*****d...

Sweet, and I wouldn't be sure that the Mew your friend got of the GTS is legit. It is possible, however, I doubt people would put a legit shiny mew up on the GTS. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:42 am
krishnath
Nickomatic
krishnath
Nickomatic

Both. biggrin

Sweet, and I wouldn't be sure that the Mew your friend got of the GTS is legit. It is possible, however, I doubt people would put a legit shiny mew up on the GTS. ^^
I'm pretty sure it isn't. He always complains to me that it is real, though.  

MitsuUniverse

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:02 am
Nickomatic
krishnath
Nickomatic
krishnath
Nickomatic

Both. biggrin

Well, it is interly possible that it is real. People offer up some strange stuff on the GTS. Try asking what he traded away for it. That is usually a good indicator. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:05 pm
krishnath
Nickomatic
krishnath
Nickomatic
krishnath
Nickomatic

Both. biggrin

Well, it is interly possible that it is real. People offer up some strange stuff on the GTS. Try asking what he traded away for it. That is usually a good indicator. ^^
He traded a ho-oh and a mewtwo for it. I think the Mew is worth more than that, though.  

MitsuUniverse

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:27 am
Nickomatic
krishnath
Nickomatic
krishnath
Nickomatic
Both. biggrin

He traded a ho-oh and a mewtwo for it. I think the Mew is worth more than that, though.

Hu-Oh and Mewtwo? It is only possible to trade away one pokemon on the GTS at a time. Anyway, it is possible that the original owner of the Mew cloned it in Emerald... Which would explain why the person was willing to part with it...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:45 am
krishnath
Nickomatic
krishnath
Nickomatic
krishnath
Nickomatic
Both. biggrin

Hu-Oh and Mewtwo? It is only possible to trade away one pokemon on the GTS at a time. Anyway, it is possible that the original owner of the Mew cloned it in Emerald... Which would explain why the person was willing to part with it...
hahaha. So he lied. Yep, he hacked it, obviously, because you can't trade two pokes at the same time xd  

MitsuUniverse

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:52 am
Nickomatic
krishnath
Nickomatic
krishnath
Nickomatic

hahaha. So he lied. Yep, he hacked it, obviously, because you can't trade two pokes at the same time xd

I really don't understand why people hack the games, it takes all the fun and challenge out of the game.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games