Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn to Become a Literate Role-Player

Back to Guilds

This guild is for those new to RPing who wish to expand their abilites and become Literate Role-Players! 

Tags: Role Playing, Learn, Literate, RPing, Writing 

Reply zOMG!
Generals General FAQ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaunt A. Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:22 pm
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Random person

Q: What is this place?

General Gaunt

A: This is a place that will teach non-literate RPers to become better and more expirenced.

Random person

Q: What kind of stuff do we do here?

General Gaunt

A:Glad you asked! We moderators have taken it into our hands to teach people who wish to learn how to RP better. We will give lessons to individuals, RP with you and give you tips on how to improve, help you create more original and interesting characters and most of all be your friends.

Random person

Q: Are you a mod?

General Gaunt

A:I am flattered by that but no I am not and I am fine with that being one or not.

Random Person

Q: Do we have contests?

General Gaunt

A: As time progresses we will host contests with great prizes, we just need you all to do your best and progress.

Random person

Q:Can I make a thread?

Rene Miashi

Feel free to make a thread as long as it is not complete junk like "Hi" or something. We want to promote learning and conversations, but posting things that will most likely be deleted because of their lack in content is not the way to go.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:23 pm
As a side note, if you have any questions feel free to PM me or any member of the crew. We are here to help you and we would love it if you asked us for advice! 3nodding  

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
zOMG!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items