Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Pansy/Narcissa [similarities]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pansy/Narcissa?
  Yeah!
  Nowai! Narcissa/Tonks FTW!
  Nowai! Pansy/Hermione FTW!
  Nowai! Narcissa/Bellatrix or Andromeda FTW!
  Other!
View Results

Kiera Greyback

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:56 pm
I just got a flash of weird femslashness again.

So, Pansy likes Draco, right? And Narcissa is married to Lucius, of whom Draco is a mini-me. I was wondering what would happen if these two ladies were to meet and have a discussion, and it would interest me if they came onto each other, seeing as in canon they have similar tastes in men, so perhaps they'll be enthralled with each other....

What do you guys think? Sorry, I haven't thought of any unusual, plot-device worthy scenarioto convey this pairing with.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:48 pm
I love Narcissa and I love Pansy and I'd love the two of them together except that when the common ground two women have is a similar taste in men, I find it hard to use that to slash them together.  

SilverZephyr

Kiera Greyback

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:19 pm
Yeah, that's true. More common ground can also be established in a plotline though, i.e. I wouldn't do this in a oneshot.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:57 pm
I think it'd be pretty to look at, at least.
I'd read it if it was a good fic.
Though as you say, a longer fic would probably work better x3;  

SilverZephyr

WhiteLace

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:06 pm
I love this. I don't really see Pansy as Draco's girlfriend. Maybe temporarily, but I see them more as very good friends. I think they have a lot more in common than that, though. For one, they both seem to be very doting people. I could imagine overdoses of gooshy lovey-dovey moments between them, just because they're very caring people when it comes to those close to them. I think they might be catty at first, though. Maybe debating over who is the more important woman in Draco's life?

I ship Cissy with just about everyone, het and slash, though. xD;

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:06 pm
WhiteLace
I love this. I don't really see Pansy as Draco's girlfriend. Maybe temporarily, but I see them more as very good friends. I think they have a lot more in common than that, though. For one, they both seem to be very doting people. I could imagine overdoses of gooshy lovey-dovey moments between them, just because they're very caring people when it comes to those close to them. I think they might be catty at first, though. Maybe debating over who is the more important woman in Draco's life?

I ship Cissy with just about everyone, het and slash, though. xD;

Wow, I didn't even think of that. Good point!  

Kiera Greyback

SilverZephyr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Catty Pansy/Narcissa followed by overdoses of sugary fluff?
I can totally handle that.
This pairing is starting to grow on me :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:54 am
I can see the appeal in this relationship, being teen/adult, but I have trouble with slashing Narcissa.
She just doesn't come across as bi/lesbian to me.
If I did have to slash her I think she'd be better suited for Lily.
...I'm starting to think I have a thing for Malfoy/Potter relationships. >.>

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

WhiteLace

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:47 pm
I tend to have a lot more het pairings for Cissa, agreed, but Blackcest of any sort is love, so she's slashable for me. This one occured to me but I never really thought about it until it was brough up. x3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:37 pm
I really don't see Narcissa with any females-unless Lucius polyjuiced into her and she shows him some pointers [and that really did happen in this one story I can't find for some odd reson] I'd like Pansy with Hermione better, but that may be due to a shortage of femme slash altogether. I haven't read any Blackcest, but it does have its appeal...  

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Pearls of Dimond

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:41 pm
I agree with what WhiteLace said. Now I don't think I can handle this pairing. Too gooshy. (Last thing I want to read is Pansy calling Narcissa her "Pumkin") Plus I also have a problem with slashing Narcissa...She seems too into Lucius for that in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:21 am
I see Pansy and Cissa bonding over the fact their husbands have taken lovers (Sev/Luc and Harry/Dray)... anyone else?  

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle

XK_Mari

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:03 pm
I think that if written well almost any pairing can be good. Now, with that said, I can see this pairing working in maybe some AU or a depressing setting. I do not see them as the lovey-fluffy type. biggrin
I would love to read a pairing like this one. It seems interesting xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:13 pm
KitKatKandyBar
I see Pansy and Cissa bonding over the fact their husbands have taken lovers (Sev/Luc and Harry/Dray)... anyone else?

I've recently read a fic in which the women do bond due to Luc and Dray taking lovers. It wasn't all that bad, but I'd also like to see a fic that goes into your suggestion. Anyone know of one like that?  

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Pairing Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items