Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
BISEXUALITY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you "bi"?
  yeppers
  nope
  no, but i say i am
View Results

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:55 pm
well i only like guys as friends never thought of dating them

girls i date all the time

so bi ain't me but i suport all gat bi people infact ive dated lots of bi girls  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:51 am
im str8

i would rather date a guy  

Princess_Black_Diamond

BlueSarah379

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:45 am
I personally am not Bi but I think its the fact that emos like to be different and its cool to be different so being Bi makes you different if that makes any sense.=/  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:29 am
it's just the attention... sometimes people make themselves emo,
and in order to "fit in" more, they claim to be bi-sexual

MogiMogiGirl

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:39 am
MogiMogiGirl
it's just the attention... sometimes people make themselves emo,
and in order to "fit in" more, they claim to be bi-sexual

This preppy b***h claims shes bi just to piss us all off becuase some of us are really bi and or gay so she comes over to our group and pisses ups off...  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:35 am
YES! xD im bisexual ^.^ i give and take xD  

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:22 pm
I'm bi and It's fun. People in my school are about 50/50 (half homophobes, half open minded).

I don't do it for attention because in my town people get beat up for being gay sometimes. *shrug* It's kinda dumb to hate someone just for that  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:55 pm
Eri Luvs You
Another thing is that most of the people who are bi through out high school tend to make up their mind which side by college.
I dont have any bi friends anymore cuz they picked one.
So for now you can be (I'm saying this seeing as the general population on here are young folks) but I can bet a good amount of money that you will pick being gay or straight right around your college years.
I dont think calling yourself bi in middle school is good enough, or saying that you have made up your mind.
I think if you are in high school I think you almost have the right mind set and decision making capabilities to make that kind of conclusion for then.

So basically based off of my experience being 20 years old:

middle school: No, I dont think youre mature enough to make the full decision but yes you can experiment and call yourself bi...for now.

high school: Alot of people will turn one or the other, but alot of those bi people will go back and forth. I think you can say your bi and mean it. But its temporary until you make up your mind.

College and after: You'll probably pick a main side but at the same time be attracted to the other of course but by then you will decide what you want to live with(significant other) for the rest of your life. You wont be exactally bi but you will be like...75% one way and 25% the other. Which is mature.

omg dat iz xactly what i am im sumwere round 75% straite and sumwere round 25% sumthin else  

xxx_fukplur_xxx

vodka machine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:32 am
hmm this is a hard 1 most my friends r bi ...i guess it's kool 2 b bi ..im not sure y ...ever1 is curious haha but sadly the 1 person i like out of my friends just had 2 b stright ...-sigh- so disapointing xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:45 am
yeah .. it bugs me too .
when i figured out i was bi in 5th grade , all my friends said they were bi too . it pissed me off .
(i was pretty much born bi because i liked lesbo p0rn when my brothers and sisters watched it . lol !! plus i don't think i'm liking guys too well anymore .. they never actually liked me . they just use me cause i'm asian)x)
but anyways , i hate people who are bi just to be cool . it makes me mad surprised

ZombifiedxDaniDoll

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games