Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Questions on many things. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am i crazy?
  YES.. you should be in a mental facility
  NO... you were mislead on a few things but its true.
  I honestly do not know, Sorry.
  .................. (gold option)
View Results

patch99329

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:00 am
With the name thing:
In some traditions, a name is a word of power with particular entities.

So, for example; saying one name when you mean something else could result in evoking a completely different entity.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:06 am
Ayita

It's possible. But I think there are more psychological reasons than religious. Not to sound childish, but I never lived in a place long enough to adjust. I have a hard time feeling a sense of belonging to anything (or anyone), name included. I'm working on that, and I probably need some counseling, which I intend to get when I have a bit more time. I'm just feeling that I need to sort through everything I want to be, and everything I think is true.
Hmmmm... can't say I relate. I've moved around a heck of a lot and belonging was merely an aspect of "Be here now" for me.  

TeaDidikai

Ayita

Moonlight Comrade

10,500 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:35 pm
TeaDidikai
Hmmmm... can't say I relate. I've moved around a heck of a lot and belonging was merely an aspect of "Be here now" for me.

People cope in different ways.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:27 pm
Ayita

Yep. Different upbringings provide different tools and world views.  

TeaDidikai

Ayita

Moonlight Comrade

10,500 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:59 pm
TeaDidikai
Ayita

Yep. Different upbringings provide different tools and world views.

I couldn't agree more. Nonetheless, I'm looking to see things from other views, or at least understand opposing views. I have a lot in my life that I'm going to experience, even in the next year. I have a feeling it's going to completely blow me out of the water. It'll be good for me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:25 pm
Ayita

I couldn't agree more. Nonetheless, I'm looking to see things from other views, or at least understand opposing views. I have a lot in my life that I'm going to experience, even in the next year. I have a feeling it's going to completely blow me out of the water. It'll be good for me 3nodding
I wish you the best of luck.

Just some food for thought on the nature of sounds, meanings and magic.

Many parents develop the ability to tell from a baby's cry, what the baby wants. Body language is so ingrained in how people communicate that we note on these forums that meaning is lost due to this body language and as a result, we have smilies to attempt to make up for a portion of this- and the lack of intonation.

Even those who use magic as completely internal attach a small portion of "internal chatter" to their ritual. This is such a large portion of human experience that many people seeking Eastern styles of meditation fail outright.

Some magical traditions have gone so far as to note that identity is contained within these sounds- be them internal or external. Some crossing traditions rely on being able to "pick out" these "soul sounds".

Almost every religious tradition has verbal ceremony- incantations where in the sounds themselves "touch" an aspect of the universe.

From intoning the Elder Futhark, to Om, from formal Irish incantations to a heartfelt "amen", these sounds have shaped whole cultures.

And every child I know that has present parent figures knows the difference between the "You're in deep doo doo kid" name and the "Sweetheart- I love you so much" name.

Even as a married adult, my mother can still say my name in a way that makes my whole body tense.

Could it all be chalked up to conditioning? Maybe a bit. Even a fair bit. But that part that seems to extend beyond socialization into mysticism is something I find very interesting indeed.  

TeaDidikai

Ayita

Moonlight Comrade

10,500 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:45 pm
TeaDidikai
I wish you the best of luck.

Just some food for thought on the nature of sounds, meanings and magic.

Many parents develop the ability to tell from a baby's cry, what the baby wants. Body language is so ingrained in how people communicate that we note on these forums that meaning is lost due to this body language and as a result, we have smilies to attempt to make up for a portion of this- and the lack of intonation.

Even those who use magic as completely internal attach a small portion of "internal chatter" to their ritual. This is such a large portion of human experience that many people seeking Eastern styles of meditation fail outright.

Some magical traditions have gone so far as to note that identity is contained within these sounds- be them internal or external. Some crossing traditions rely on being able to "pick out" these "soul sounds".

Almost every religious tradition has verbal ceremony- incantations where in the sounds themselves "touch" an aspect of the universe.

From intoning the Elder Futhark, to Om, from formal Irish incantations to a heartfelt "amen", these sounds have shaped whole cultures.

And every child I know that has present parent figures knows the difference between the "You're in deep doo doo kid" name and the "Sweetheart- I love you so much" name.

Even as a married adult, my mother can still say my name in a way that makes my whole body tense.

Could it all be chalked up to conditioning? Maybe a bit. Even a fair bit. But that part that seems to extend beyond socialization into mysticism is something I find very interesting indeed.

You're an interesting person. I mean that in the best possible way. I'm not done in my growing up, but I'm learning so much. I'm conditioning my mind to be like a sponge, so I can absorb much, even if I decide to wring it out. I'll definitely stick around here, even if I don't say much (and indeed, I haven't for a long time), I'll watch what you have to say. Even if I don't decide to agree in the end, at least I'll have made the active decision, and not just disregarded it because it conflicts with my own opinions.

I may have some questions for you later.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:59 pm
Oh goodness. The pressure. sweatdrop  

TeaDidikai

Ayita

Moonlight Comrade

10,500 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:11 am
TeaDidikai
Oh goodness. The pressure. sweatdrop

I'm sure you can handle it. You post a lot here. I may find my answers in things you tell other people.
Nonetheless, I'll be around wink  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:43 am
Ayita

I'm sure you can handle it. You post a lot here. I may find my answers in things you tell other people.
Nonetheless, I'll be around wink
Thank you.  

TeaDidikai

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Friendly Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:40 am

Heilsan Chrissy ok Allir,
chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Well, that's a good start. Looking to ones own self before turning to others is useful, as the ability to self-examine is critical, naturally one needs to also have the capability to be honest with one-self.

well, i try to be as honest with myself as possible, and it's hard to be honest with yourself when your confused and not sure what to do.

Yes, I understand this frame of mind. Often the person one most doubts in situations is one-self. Naturally it's something that one must work upon to balance out ones own intuitive processes, and ego. An over abundance of ego, can lead one to discount others opinions totally in favour of ones own, whilst doubting ones own intuitive processes can lead to the attempt to please anyone, and everyone around oneself, and in the end making ones own life miserable as ones own ego is totally subverted to cater to others. The key is to test the hypothesis. If you think someone is taking advantage of you, ask the question, 'where's the evidence?' Often evidence is hard to come by, but if you start noticing certain patterns of behaviour, as you did with the person you were speaking of, then invariably, after time, those patterns become more and more self-evident, and your evidence is re-inforced to the point where you realise that the individual is someone that you actually wish to have very little to do with.
chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Yes, concern for ones own mental health and well-being is vital. Also being able to be skeptical of ones own experiences is important as well, as far as I am concerned, as this shows that you are still able to operate in midgard rather than living your daily life in the otherworlds.

ok, little confused on the definition of "midgard" as as for being skeptical, after she who lie's i'm unfortunately skeptical about all of my spiritual experiances from that time. some were truely benificial of breaking from my LDS (AKA mormon) mold. (just to note, i have nothing against the LDS church and i value their help on many occasions with helping me with my spiritual dissisions)

Midgardr = Middle Earth, the real name for the plane of existence we find ourselves upon. JRR Tolkien borrowed it for his books, as he knew a fair bit about the Anglo Saxon and Germanic Folkways.

Once again, you need to be able to check the experiences, and look at them from a scientific viewpoint. If you find things that fit a pattern, and are able to be replicated, then the probability is that those experiences were indeed valid. Now, certainly, we human beings are very capable of self-dilusion to a great degree, but you'll find that as long as you are honest with yourself, you'll be quite aware of what is your imagination, and what is an actual experience. Actual experiences, even when one is skeptical of them, tend to be maybe/maybe not situations. Whilst imagined experiences can be very quickly nailed down as such.

chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

The hardest is when we fall for people, as often the techniques we employ to filter out deception tend to be pushed to the back of ones repertoire of operands, and we are more willing to believe what we are told, for we consider that someone whom loves us could never deceive us, and yet, time and again, such is shown to be false. Many times relationships involve at least a small amount of deception to begin with, we hide our 'bad habits' and such from others and always put our best foot forward to impress the other party, but invariably, as familiarity comes into the picture, we become less and less guarded about such things, and often these can be points for contention. Hence it's quite normal for the pattern of behaviour that you've described, or at least it is from my experience to date.

what brought me to realize her deception is her inconsistency with her tales and her 'memory' of what had happened. that and plus everyone that she first met was a friend, but as soon as they were no longer a friend they were an enimey and had been so before they were friends.

thus foolishly scared of having her wrath, i stayed friends (i had on multiple times tried to break the friendship off, but because of my soft heart and not having the strongest resolution would end up withdrawing the comment or letter or talk. i had to end up doing it the cowards way and do it by phone.)

But at least you got there in the end. No matter how difficult it was, and using the phone, you made the move and I'd say that you're in all probability far better off for having done so.
chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

To be honest, that should have set off alarm bells to start with. Anyone whom claims to be a vampire in the classical sense of the matter, whether reincarnated or not, is pretty much living in a fantasy world. The desire to be something unusual or different, and indeed, cool, is invariably the motivation, but in my experiences, those whom claim vampirism, for the most part, are simply self-delusional people whom use such to mask their manipulative natures.

this is something that i'm VERY aware of now, and thus those that claim Vampire origen i give a bottle of salt with their story.

Want to have some real fun? Turn up with a bottle of water. Tip it over them. When they whine what did you do that for, you answer that it's Holy Water, and watch the reaction smile The clever ones will say that they are very old Vampires and that they can resist such things wink The others, well, they will fail to have such a glib and down pat answer.
chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

What is your opinion on your second name?

as for my opinion of my name, well it was not made up by her so i know that it's one of the things that i can count on that is true. biggrin

See, there you go smile
chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Now that you've gained perspective on this individual, what are your feelings about the second name? Note: ignore how you feel about the other person, that's just 'stuff'. What you need to concentrate on is the name itself and whether or not it is sufficiently congruent that you are able to still identify with it. Your own internal barometer on the matter is very important.

i'm still able to identify with it mainly because i feel that it is still my own name still. i dont feel like it was defiled or anything by the imaginings that she had put to my name. but, i am unsure about it exactly i'm not sure if it will still be mine or not as practically everyone i had met while with her used my name. i'm unsure if it's still sacred, or if it is still able to be aplyed to me anymore or not.

basically, what that all said was i feel that its mine, but i still have some misgivings that it might not be mine anymore.

Well, your name is your name, regardless. It's one of those things in life. We can change our birth name, but it still is there. Just ask any famour actor or author smile To be honest, only if your name was truly dragged through the mud, and everyone associated it with negative issues would I suggest leaving it behind, but it seems that you've managed to come out of the situation relatively unscathed, or at least the name has, so retaining it seems to me to be the best option.
chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Warning: telling people about your other names, or such, lends them power; most know the concept of the True Name, well, I'm less into that, what I'm specifically addressing is that when you tell someone another name, they'll instantly know that name means something to you, and so if they wish to manipulate you, for what-ever reason, you've just given them great ammunition to do so. What you're much better off doing is being non-specific, so, tell the person you've got another name, but let them figure it out. If they are as good as they say they are, then they should be able to pick up on it. If not, then they are a charlatain. And be careful of giving them too much information with which they can build background. I know this all sounds very cloak and dagger, but the simple fact of the matter is, you need to be very careful with things like this, as you have discovered.

as for the warning about revealing my second name, i've fortuantely know enough to not reveal about it as it's a sacred/private thing and that it's not to be revealed lightly. unfortunately i did not know that at the time.

But, a lesson well learned at least, and that's a positive from the experience.
chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Okay, we have a couple of concepts which I'm going to address here from my ancestral perspective. The first is the Fylgia. Now, this is an entity, generally seen as an animal, although it can manifest as a being of the opposite sex of the holder (usually), which accompanies us throughout our lives, and records everything that we do. Now, they have done this for previous generations in our family lines too. So, the Fylgia contains a store of all the experiences of each person that the Fylgia has been attached to, which means that sometimes, a person can gain 'past life memories' from the Fylgia. Now this means that those past life memories, are in fact of someone else, but you can access them through the Fylgia.

ok, well, this is something that i had put in the back of my mind as i just wrote it off as a fantasy. (and as i'm now just plain o' tiered of keeping it secret i'm just going to give her name. it's alot easyer on me and on you all as well.)

While i was liveing with Brytny for awhile. (AKA she who lie's) i started to see a shadow image of a man, just a very faint shadow that was simular to a paper cut-out. it would appear during the day and the night.

at first i dismissed it as to my imagination or to the weed i would smoke (NOTE!!!!!!! I DO NOT DO THAT ANY MORE!!!!!!!!)

anyways, it slowly formed a shape and it looked like one of my chracters from the story that i mentioned. the character was suposed to be my other half. (a yin and yang thing) so i disbelieved it.

i had told brytny about it and she said that he was my personal ghost. well, at this point i was beginning to doubt her but this made sense as he would follow me around. (for some VERY strange reason he liked to appear in the bathroom and would sit on the sink. after he would do that a few times i told him that he was not allowed in the bathroom EVER AGAIN)

well then came the time that i thought he was speaking to me, and that broke the reality straw for me. i decided that it was just the weed and i ignored him. just before i left brytny's house he had 'told me' that he was going to Europe and i never saw him since.

It may have been an entity you yourself created. The human mind is a very capable thing, and it can often create thought forms which can take on a life of their own. I'm glad that you are off the green stuff, as prolongued usage can cause serious issues. Now, if the entity was your Fylgia, then he's still around, and wouldn't go anywhere. It's only a person whom has done some very heavy stuff whom would be abandoned by their Fylgia, and when I'm saying heavy, I'm meaning HEAVY. So, yeah, there are a couple of possibilities there. Now, you need to realise that if you're capable of it, communication with the Fylgia is a possibility, but then so is communicaition with thought forms, so there's little way of being certain one way or the other as to what he was. Best bet, ask him smile
chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

The next is the Well of Urdr. This can be seen to be the equivalent of the Theosophic concept of Akashic Record. To explain the concept of the Well of Urdr, and Orlog, one needs to think about the concept of that every action, by every thing, ends up becoming a part of 'that which is'. Think of it this way, water is in the well, it gets drawn up by the trees roots (yggdrassil), then transpires in the leaves, which then condenses to water again, dripping into the well, and so the cycle continues. Each drop can be considered an action, which has a particle of earth in it (think condensation nuclei), these particles of earth, are layed down in layers (like sediment), and as layers go deeper and deeper, they are harder to change. Recent sediment can be stirred up easily, but older sediment, turns to mud, and yet older sediment turns to clay, and finally rock. These are the Ur layers (ur = ancient/old), lag can mean both law, and something layed down, so urlag = orlog. So, everything that's ever happened, is in this well. If one is able to do so, one can look into the well, and see anything that has ever happened. Great one might say, but it's harder to peer into the Well than one might think and few achieve it to a great extent where they can zero in on anything that's in there. But, it's another reason why one can possibly tune into a 'past life', as one might be tuning into a life, which is entirely unrelated to any of our ancestors, or us, for that matter. A person whom is cunning enough, can nudge us in the right direction to look at what they wish to be seen.

this is the first time that i've heard this, i would like to know more information. i would like to know if i am doing this subcontionsly or not or if it is a natural talent that people have. please let me know so that i could weigh the options of this posibility.

Okay, read this, and then you'll understand the concept further and we can explore this particular area further. smile
chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

So, one might say that I don't believe in re-incarnation as it's often expressed by the 'new age' community, and you'd be right. The ideas often espoused are too feeble and childish to be given creedence, as they avoid the hard stuff, the possibility that you might pick up on something else, or someone else. It's my opinion, that it's why so many claim to have been someone famous in a past life, because even if they pick up on things which are not widely known, they can just be tuning into that life that was led, and may not be related to that person in any way, shape or form.

Hence it's important to consider such things when dealing with past life experience.

on this i tried febily to resurch the people that she claimed to be and prove her falsehood to her face and/or to see if my past life was true or not. but because of her inconsistency i eventually gave up, i knew that she was false.

but i still wonder about if it was a true past life. if it is, then it is. if it is not, then it is not.

It's very hard to verify such things, I know that. But you're best off trusting your own intuition once you are back in tune with it.
chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Well, you can see, that if you've got the ability to look into Urds Well, then yes, you'd be an encyclopaedia of Knowledge and Wisdom smile Actually, mentioning specifics is a good thing. Why? Well, it's good from the point of being able to identify whether or not the information you're getting is congruent with what other think and believe. If you're the only person getting the information and it cannot be found anywhere else, then it's probably a good idea to be sceptical of the information. Now, it may be right, but it may be wrong, so you can turn around and state that it's opinion and that nothing either supports or denies it. However, if you come up with something, which can be proven to be false, then you've got to be able to turn around and accept that it may indeed be false.

well, as i've said i've tried to refrain from giving knowledge that i'm unsure of, least i misdirect someone. but it has been a bad habit of mine to just say my opinions as a fact, and thus just getting myself to say this is my opinion is hard for me. (but i'm working on trying to say: this is what i think, or something of that nature)

Such things do take time. It can often take years to modify ones thought patterns to accommodate such things, and relapses do occur. It's due to the patterning that happens as a child, and whilst we are quite capable of modifying our responses and methods, for some people it can take some time, so, I'd suggest that you just persevere.
Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Not unusual, as to be honest THE 'god' and THE 'goddess' are made up characters. They've been taken from different belief systems, and co-opted into a singularity which has never actually existed. Most of the 'evidence' that those whom wish to infer that there was once A 'goddess' for all of humanity, can be very quickly and easily taken apart. The work of Maria Gimbutas and her co-horts and supporters is a good example of very poor research, designed to pursue proving a particular socio-political agenda. I'm loathe to use such an example, due it it's contriversial nature, but it has very bad parallels in the search for the Aryan Ubermenschen performed in the 1930's and earlier.

To be honest, what you name the 'god' and 'goddess' based on the above, means that it's entirely immaterial. The 'god' and 'goddess' exist in a Jungian format as expressions of a collective unconscious (or in this case, a collective conscious) which chooses for them to exist. It is entirely within the realm of possibility that gods and goddesses are created and forgotten almost daily. It's only the ones that gain popularity that really continue onwards. It may sound rather fluffy a concept, but the creation of deities by human beings does occur, and indeed, it's one of the reasons that eclecticism works, in my personal opinion. Whether or not the god or goddess that you're calling upon exists or not, if you believe they exist, then they do, regardless of whom, or what they are in reality.

Now, that said, certain gods and goddesses have longevity on their side. They've been around for a long time, and have particular characteristics and personalities, much like we do, but these are reinforced over many centuries, and as such, they gain a certain 'weight'. Just look at the Egyptian gods and goddesses, especially Ra and Horus. The confusion in the Germanic Folkways of Frigg and Freyja, whom we can prove with relative certainty that they are separate goddesses, but still people ask the question.

I’ve known of people that do have their own name’s for the god and the goddess but one of the things that mainly get to me is the mythos that I’ve created about them that I will discuss below.
chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

If a person has that many spirits inside them, then they are probably long gone. That is, their core personality is so well and truly beaten to a pulp, that it's cowering in some dark recess of their mind, and what-ever is at the controls from time to time is what's doing the talking. Schizophrenia in some cases is this. Be careful to assign all Schizophrenic cases to possession though, as some cases are caused by clinical physiological symptoms, or through trauma.

Be very careful too, sometimes people can say they've got spirits inside them, when all they are is really good actors.

How can you tell, well, the only real proof is through experience, and learning the persons behavioural patterns. A good one, is that if a person has a particular anchored response, say to a song, or a tone of voice, or a particular touch, if when they are in their 'possessed' state, that anchored response can be elicited, then they are not actually possessed, but merely acting, for it will interrupt the pattern of behaviour. If however, it fails to interrupt the pattern of behaviour, then it's more possible that they're MPD or, dare one say it, possessed.

ok, I’m confused when you say MPD. And I’ve never heard of Schizophrenic before. Thank you for that information.
One fact that might help you to understand why I origionaly beleaved her was that I latter found out that she was bipolor (or at least she claimed to be, but she did fit the symptoms of the drastic up and down moods.)

MPD is the modern term for Schzophrenia = Multiple Personality Disorder
Bipolar disorder was once known as manic depressive, but the behaviours associated therewith aren't as simply expressed as the name would suggest. There are many good resources on Bipolar. Up and down moods can be associated with MPD as well, particularly if the persons character in said mood changes tends to change as well.
chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Nothing like feeling special smile Do you like Henry Rollins? Ever heard his song Liar smile You might want to take a listen, I'm sure it's on Youtube.

I’m not much into music but I will check him out if it would help me understand.

And yes I know that was a HUGE mistake now, but as I only knew of her, and that their might be a possibility of her having an actual spirit but just making up the others to feel even more important. (as like the vampire wasen’t enough for her.)

Henry's music is pretty heavy, but the lyrics and message should be very direct and understandable.
chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Okay, well, personally, acting as a vessel for spirits, is a dangerous thing. Spirits usually live in the otherworlds, and will interact with you if you can sense them and work with them. It's a respect thing. To have a spirit that's riding around with you, specifically internally, is something to be concerned about. Now, if they're attached to you, like the Fylgia I mentioned above, that's a different thing. They tend to manifest externally, and whilst they go around with you, it's markedly different to them being inside you.

yes one of the dangerious ones (I’m fairly shure that she was fake) was a serial killer suposidly, and I was fortunate enough to kick her out of my mindscape. I’ve since (I hope) built walls/shealds to prevent anyothers from entering my mindscape.

Whether they are fake or not, is immaterial. Both can be difficult to get rid of for various reasons. I am glad you've shown the fortitude of mind to be able to eliminate such processes, but I must state that you do need to be mindful of any of those characteristics returning, for they sometimes have a life of their own.
chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Okay, well, if they are guides, what are they guiding you in? What advice do they give? Where's the evidence that they are guids and beneficial? smile See, the thing we really need to do is to critically think about such things. Blind faith, is just that. And if it's eating at you, well, ask the questions above, and what answers you receive within your own mind will give you the information you're seeking.

as I said I have two, one a child and the other…. A goat type thingie (obviously I was hesitant at mentioning her. She looks quite like a light brown fured human but with a goat-like head and legs. Oh and she dosent have mammary glands at all. She also dosent have a tail. I’ve drawn a picture of her but, my hardrive cant connect to the computer that I’m using.

She’s the one that usually give’s me the advice. She’ll just give me a nudge when I’m indecisive about something. Like when I was debateing with myself weither or not to post she told me: “what harm would it do to ask, you want to know something right? Maybe their opinions would help you” and as she would usually do she would go back into her room and start meditating again.

My second one as I said is a small child. Personally I have great doubts about this one. I’m not sure if she is a figment of my imagination to attempt to continue my childhood, or if she truly is a spirit that needs a safe harbor.

I’ve had one powerful experience with her, it was in someone’s car and they were playing a song that had some drumming in it. Suddenly the child’s memory (or maybe my own, I have no clue,) came up and I was within a round room, similar to a grain storage. The doors were being banged on, as some people were trying to come in. it terifyed me as I felt her fear.

It’s the only time that I’ve had something like that before. I’ve never had memorys with goat-chick (the name I gave her before she FINALY gave me her name)

The child does seem to be its' own entity and may be a harboured spirit. You might want to gently find out why she's there as she may need to know how to move on. The other entity definately sounds like a guide of some description, and may be a metaphor for certain elements of your own mind, or indeed a separate entity all together. If her advice is useful and you have a positive relationship with her, then that's excellent and to be commended.
chrissy_of_hailfire

4. as i mentioned i call the god and goddess by name's i created and thus i've been actualy quite scared about trying to even find a path for me to fallow, i beleave in a goddess and a god, i also respect those other god's and goddess as those that are equal to those two. and are children out of a single source. i've resurched egyption when i was a child, and i've some knolige of greek and roman mythology as well as Asatru and Japanese Shinto mythology. (i probibly be considering prusueing Shugendo if it wasent for that they forbit women to be on the sacred mountains.)

ok, here goes me trying to explain everything about the god and the goddess that I’ve made up for my story.

Once their was nothing but Fuder Gray (taken from some language, looked a dictionary for it) but then fuder gray. Awakend his sleeping children, and tought him all that he knew. The first of those was Lehot and Deara (aka light and dark)

The children having been taught all that Fuder Gray knew went out to create their worlds. Now being full gods and goddess, Lehot and Deara could not touch each other or come too close as their union would create chaos. (yin and yang concept 1) but soon they grew to the point that they could not stay far from each other anymore and went to embrace each other in love. (aka. Combining spirits)

But at the last moment when the melding was almost complete they had a split second of indecision and separated quickly, but they found that they separated in the others body. (yin and yang concept 2)

Enraged, and confused being both light and dark they had to take the responsibility of the other. Thus taking different names for themselves Darkra, and Athena (Darkra is obviously for Dark, and Athena is the goddess of war and crafts, peace and war. (It was an interesting concept for me.)

This is the short version. I wont even go into the Arnthicks (or Arnticks, haven’t decided exactly what the name is)

Sounds very Egyptian based to me smile But there's lots of belief systems that have such processes and personifications, even the Germanic folk have such things, although the deities of day and night have less to do with the world creation than in your processes, but, never-the-less, I'd say you are picking up on ancestral memory to some degree, and adding names to it which fit within your own thought processes. Maybe you'll discover something which works in with this, and find the 'real names' for the deities, or maybe you'll keep those that you have.

chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

What's your ancestry? Start there.

well, my mother’s side would be the best as I know nothing about my father.

Suposidly the reason why my mother was so scared when I came out of the broom closet was because she had apparently messed around with witchcraft and had gotten possessed. My grandfather had to give her a blessing in order for it to releace her.

This is one of the reasons why I’m kinda scared, I know for a fact that she would never lie to me in order to keep me in the church, so I can trust that this actually happened. (I also plan on asking my grandparents about this incident discreatly so I can get more information on what happen.) but I mainly know that she was untrained and was using a Junk book. May those books burn. (that’s saying a lot for a certified book worm)

But back to the topic (sorry) I’m French, Irish, and Welish. The majorities being in that order. I’ve attempted to look into Diana and Druid, but I believe all the information was Fluffy biased.

The process of driving out demons/spirits, is well attested in Christian beliefs, but often such processes were pagan based, merely calling upon the present deity of choice, in this case God/Jesus/Angels/Saints. What seems to have mattered more was the process, rather than whom was called upon.

Unfortunately it's hard for many of us to do what we do, as we don't have easily accessible Elders whom can help us out if we get into trouble, and something I have discovered, the older I get, the more I'm looked upon as an Elder, and the more I am enlisted to aid others. That said, we 'Elders' sometimes get in too deep for our own good too, although I find that we are often better equipped to get ourselves out of the messes we sometimes make smile

Okay, well, French is Germanic (Franks), whom converted to Christianity early on in the piece, around the 4th to 5th Centuries. It depends on where abouts in Ireland, but there is a distinct probability that you have some Scandiavian blood in there, as most of the large cities in Ireland (e.g. Dublin) were founded by Vikingr. As for the Welsh, well, they had their own folk beliefs which in all probability were similar to the Germanic and Celtic peoples.
chrissy_of_hailfire

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Heh, I thought that's part of what this Guild was for smile

ya, but you get this a lot, so someone has to apologize razz

LOL... Fair enough biggrin

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items