• Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:32 am
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
Shadow__Dweller
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
my brother is 10 his not like that

Not all kids are like that, there are some that are ok...but there are ALOT of kids who misbehave and get away with it.

if they misbehave whip them 3nodding .they did something bad it their falut xp

rofl I came across some really bratty kids, once, at my old school. They'd make fun of me and my friend, and say things like, "You guys are so stupid", or "You guys are nerds; nobody likes you". That really didn't bother me, just the fact that they'd always come find us, wherever we were, and start annoying us.
Then, one day, me and my friend and a bunch of other people, were standing around outside when those kids came... annoyed us... and one girl kicked this kid in the stomach. It... was... awesome. She didn't mean to do it so hard, but the kid started crying. They left, and didn't bother us for, oh, about a month. Then they came back. *Sigh.* Isn't my life so wonderful? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:32 am
Xx-Razzmatazz-xX
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
Shadow__Dweller
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

Not all kids are like that, there are some that are ok...but there are ALOT of kids who misbehave and get away with it.

rofl I came across some really bratty kids, once, at my old school. They'd make fun of me and my friend, and say things like, "You guys are so stupid", or "You guys are nerds; nobody likes you". That really didn't bother me, just the fact that they'd always come find us, wherever we were, and start annoying us.
Then, one day, me and my friend and a bunch of other people, were standing around outside when those kids came... annoyed us... and one girl kicked this kid in the stomach. It... was... awesome. She didn't mean to do it so hard, but the kid started crying. They left, and didn't bother us for, oh, about a month. Then they came back. *Sigh.* Isn't my life so wonderful? xd

lol that's kids for you...they're that stupid they don't learn, even when they've been "punished".  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:25 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Xx-Razzmatazz-xX
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
Shadow__Dweller
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

lol that's kids for you...they're that stupid they don't learn, even when they've been "punished".

xD
Yep. Some kids are okay, like the ones a babysat in this daycare program... of course... they were to young to be really annoying... O.o
Well, maybe they were. When they drooled. Hey! That's another thing I hate; when little kids drool all over things!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:04 am
xp especially your favourite clothes stare  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:41 pm
3nodding
That grosses me out... >>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:24 pm
Xx-Razzmatazz-xX
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
Shadow__Dweller
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

that what they get twisted scream blaugh 3nodding xd xp  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:34 pm
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
Xx-Razzmatazz-xX
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
Shadow__Dweller
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

that what they get twisted scream blaugh 3nodding xd xp

xD Heck yes!
>D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:15 pm
hahahahahahahaha yeah kids sucks.  

Izlin

0mnipotence

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:18 pm
im all for the abuse of stupid children. xd
i mean...i turned out fine and i got the crap beat outa me when i did something i wasnt sposed to.
and i learned.
if i did something stupid...i get a belt across my backside....and...it hurts..
so....i figure........i wouldnt do anything stupid again  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:07 am
0mnipotence
i mean...i turned out fine and i got the crap beat outa me when i did something i wasnt sposed to.
and i learned.

exactly! but people don't do that anymore because they don't want to "hurt" their children...you can't even make a child cry now because that's "abuse"...the only way that anyone can become a good, kind, well behaved, caring person is to have been hurt at some point. If you get everything you want you become a snob...kids need a REASON to behave..  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:43 am
Shadow__Dweller
0mnipotence
and i learned.

exactly! but people don't do that anymore because they don't want to "hurt" their children...you can't even make a child cry now because that's "abuse"...the only way that anyone can become a good, kind, well behaved, caring person is to have been hurt at some point. If you get everything you want you become a snob...kids need a REASON to behave..

My little brother won't behave unless he's pretty much threatened. When I was a kid I got punished for what I did wrong, but it seems to me like he's been let off easy (then again I think that's what all older siblings think).. I mean, there are of course limits to how much you can beat up your kid to where it's called "abuse". The true "abusive" parents whoop their kids because they "ruined their life".. "they can't do anything right". That kind of thing. Don't beat your kid so much that they are seriously harmed or hurt and if you can't control your anger to the point of doing that don't hit your kids at all. Eh, that's the way I look at it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:56 am
I agree. If you smack your kid you should just slap it on the back of the legs...it doesn't need to hurt because kids cry at the slightest pain anyway..so you wouldn't really be hurting them. But you'd need to do this since they were babies, because otherwise it won't work..

This new trend of putting the kids in the "naughty room" on their own until they've learnt the error of their ways is rubbish...kids are too young to truly feel sorry or guilty for something they've done...they just need to understand that they will be punished if they do it...as a kid grows older it will realise that if you shut it in a room, you will let it out again, and that isn't really punishment...

I say all this but I've never really been "punished"...I was smacked a couple of times as a kid but I can't remember it, I was too young...I just never misbehaved...so parents should look at why their kids misbehave...maybe they aren't giving them enough love or attention, so the kid feels it needs to attract attention by being naughty..  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

*Chamber of Archives*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas