new team

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire Lee Kat

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:00 pm
i'm back but i made a new team for a better mach and fighting so i would really appricate your opion and improvements

Rhyperior lv.72
Earthquake
Poison Jab
Rock Wrecker
Surf(plan to make it forget that)

Ambipom lv.65
Cut
Rain Dance
SolarBeam
Thunder

Garchomp lv.100
Fire Fang
Dragon Rush
Dragon Claw
Slash

Tyranitar lv.100
Crunch
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Thrash

Magnezone lv.99
Discharge
Lock-On
Magnet Rise
Zap Cannon

Salamence lv.100
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Fly
Zen Headbutt

well what do you think i had another topic on what was the best moves but i changed my team.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:08 am
Cooldude7545
i'm back but i made a new team for a better mach and fighting so i would really appricate your opion and improvements

Rhyperior lv.72
Earthquake
Poison Jab
Rock Wrecker
Surf(plan to make it forget that)

Ambipom lv.65
Cut
Rain Dance
SolarBeam
Thunder

Garchomp lv.100
Fire Fang
Dragon Rush
Dragon Claw
Slash

Tyranitar lv.100
Crunch
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Thrash

Magnezone lv.99
Discharge
Lock-On
Magnet Rise
Zap Cannon

Salamence lv.100
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Fly
Zen Headbutt

well what do you think i had another topic on what was the best moves but i changed my team.

Ambipom: Why Cut, and why Solar Beam? Solar Beam is pretty much worthless without Sunny Day, and with Rain Dance, it is damn near horrendous taking three turns to use. This one either needs a new moveset or needs to be replaced.

Garchomp: Drop one of the dragon moves for Earthquake. Slash can be replaced by Crunch, but it isn't necessary as slash is a good move on it's own.

That's all I got at the moment.  

krishnath

Cheshire Lee Kat

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:09 am
well ambipom was used for picking items up but i had plan to make it forget those moves so what do you think would be a good moveset for him. but what about rhyperior should he keep the surf or should he have a better move?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:09 am
Cooldude7545
well ambipom was used for picking items up but i had plan to make it forget those moves so what do you think would be a good moveset for him. but what about rhyperior should he keep the surf or should he have a better move?
Rhyperior should drop Surf for either Megahorn as it gives it type coverage against one of its major weaknesses (grass). Not much you can do about the water weakness.

As for the Ambipom. The smart thing to do is to replace it with something that has a better movepool. ^^
But if you want to keep it, teach it Fling, Thief, Strength for STAB, and Brick Break. All but Fling are TM or HM moves however.  

krishnath

Cheshire Lee Kat

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:37 am
ok i will make that changed and i intend to since this team will beat one of my idiots and cocky friends he has used an ar code to give himself mewtwo,ho-oh,lugia,and others that are shiny and all are lv.100 with out doing the work  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:02 am
I hate people like that.  

krishnath

Cheshire Lee Kat

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:56 pm
i know but i never use legends only in the elite four so i can train my weaker pokemon but with my lv. 100 Giratina i could strike it down , so do you think i should make and switches cause i got at least eight boxes full so just ask the pokemon and i will tell you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:14 am
I'd drop the Ambipom and Magnezone for something better.

I'd drop the Magnezone for something like an Alakazam, Gengar, or Porygon-Z, at least for something with a special attack above 100, and I'd teach it a variety of special attack based moves such as Ice Beam, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Singnalbeam, and so on. I'd make sure it had a nature that boosts either Sp. Atk or Spd, and never a nature that penalizes either of the two stats. Even though Magnezones 130 Sp. Atk, its 4x weakness to ground makes it not worth it. I'd go with a Hasty, Mild, Modest, or Naive nature.

The Ambipom should be exchanged for a Ninjask, Aerodactyl, Crobat, or Swellow. Teach the Ninjask Sword Dance, Double Team, and/or other stat boosting moves and Baton Pass, and you can set up your Salamence to sweep your opponent. Just Sword Dance or whatever once, let the speed boost activate at end of turn, and Baton Pass to your Sweeper. Game over. ^^  

krishnath

Teams

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff