View Results

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:31 pm
well that explains the scar on Edmund's head.....And how Gambino doesn't have a wife.....and well it explains a lot of things. So...IAN is DaimIAN? What's that about. This manga was awesome I loved the flashback! Bloody...So the only thing we don't know now is about vlad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:12 pm
Yeah~ the last manga update before this one pretty much told us that his name was Damian... but still no last name.
Well... they haven't come out and said what his last name is yet. PX

It's an interesting update for sure. Annnd.. I'm still hoping that a lot of those action scenes will be clarified. ^^;;

I like this storyline more than the alien one from last Halloween. :3 I like when it's about our main NPCs~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:01 am
HOMG!!!!
It was awesome. I hadnt read most of it in a while so... I had to go back a bit and I finally figured it out XD this storyline is getting intresting.
Gambios wife did say "These are MY children too!" Or something of the sort... hmm wonder what she meant by that. Intresting, Intresting!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:12 pm
while it may explain some minor things to me it left a lot of questions.

or maybe because i never followed the storyline at the beginning I dont know and am now confused.

Here are my questions:
-so is that really gambino's wife?
-Did she leave gambino for vlad? willingly or under the spell thingy some vamps have?
-if its under the spell, did she realize and try to escape with her children to gambino but failed miserably and now gambino blames her death on those children/people?
-Gino, he was conceived right? not adopted/created by gambino? but then why would he want to inject the virus whatever into him? did he just not get those genes from gambino that would give him power or whatever it was, bad luck of the draw?
-is that girl (the mom) a vamp as well? did gambino know?
-If that is his wife- then gino has some half siblings. thus two brothers fighting (or were) for the same girl, one just has more of a right to the inheritance than the other.

that one is not really a question but by now my mind is in complete ramble mode.

nonetheless, all interesting. that was a very emotional hug the brothers gave each other there.

oh and that lil movie they showed. the white haired guy is following louie? er wait..no..damn another thing i gotta go revisit.  

Blaiz

negi_magician

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:40 am
ninja Man, there is way too much stuff to catch up on. I just got caught up, because I was about a year behind on the storyline just a few weeks ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:31 am
negi_magician
ninja Man, there is way too much stuff to catch up on. I just got caught up, because I was about a year behind on the storyline just a few weeks ago.
A year behind? @.@
That is a lot to catch up on~~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:32 am
Blaiz
while it may explain some minor things to me it left a lot of questions.

or maybe because i never followed the storyline at the beginning I dont know and am now confused.

Here are my questions:
-so is that really gambino's wife?
-Did she leave gambino for vlad? willingly or under the spell thingy some vamps have?
-if its under the spell, did she realize and try to escape with her children to gambino but failed miserably and now gambino blames her death on those children/people?
-Gino, he was conceived right? not adopted/created by gambino? but then why would he want to inject the virus whatever into him? did he just not get those genes from gambino that would give him power or whatever it was, bad luck of the draw?
-is that girl (the mom) a vamp as well? did gambino know?
-If that is his wife- then gino has some half siblings. thus two brothers fighting (or were) for the same girl, one just has more of a right to the inheritance than the other.

that one is not really a question but by now my mind is in complete ramble mode.

nonetheless, all interesting. that was a very emotional hug the brothers gave each other there.

oh and that lil movie they showed. the white haired guy is following louie? er wait..no..damn another thing i gotta go revisit.
Nice. <3 XD Those were like all the questions I had, but I couldn't unravel them in my mind.
I like seeing them nicely written out. XD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:47 pm
yeah it was a tough going trying to write them all out nicely. but then i kept thinking about the whole storyline thing and got to wondering about gino's age.

seriously, he went from being a kid to a teen to a young adult- back and forth- it has me all confuzzled. im guessing he's a young adult now.

(because if he wasnt that would be kinda weird...i thought it was strange when he was nursed back to health - he just looked too young for that, you know?)  

Blaiz

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:27 pm
Blaiz
yeah it was a tough going trying to write them all out nicely. but then i kept thinking about the whole storyline thing and got to wondering about gino's age.

seriously, he went from being a kid to a teen to a young adult- back and forth- it has me all confuzzled. im guessing he's a young adult now.

(because if he wasnt that would be kinda weird...i thought it was strange when he was nursed back to health - he just looked too young for that, you know?)

XD That's something we used to laugh about... It was one of those unanswered questions jsut like the identity of the sniper and Ian's last name.
Buut~ apparently he only grew so fasst because his dad was inside him. :B Once his dad popped out, he returned back to the age he should have been...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:53 pm
darn. my long standing theory that Edmund got the X scar from Voldomort has been crushed ;_;

its weird seeing Gambino all serious.  

Bunai

Angelic Blob

Blaiz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:30 pm
Bunai
darn. my long standing theory that Edmund got the X scar from Voldomort has been crushed ;_;

its weird seeing Gambino all serious.

lol.

and speaking of lol's... how many did you have after watching the second part of that movie?

come on, everything from the voices to just the taking forever to finally kick someone. it kinda reminded me (for a brief moment) of the old old school karate movies. the ones where you can tell the other actor is just waiting fro the kick to come so he can fake getting hurt from it.

~
i see, NeveroddoreveN. that explains it...as best as it can probably be explained now.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:06 pm
the movie was so nice I love when Ian turns into vamp kills the guys then just laughs...hah! =D  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items