Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Leveling area...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dan49

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:28 am
Best area to level a Lv. 40 Wizard (Ice/Light)?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:48 pm
i'm in lvl 8 -.-  

CoconutandLicorice

Brighte

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:29 pm
dan49

ludi pq. or use your lightning on chronos or jr. chronos in the clock tower. if your lightning isnt that good, but you got that ice attack, then do what you should normally do. train on monsters you can kill with 1 hit. once you find that monster, look for where they spawn alot, then waste em. but for skills that are area damages like the lightning skill, do it where there are easy to kill swarms.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:30 pm
wheres the best place to mapling in level 19.]
i´m a ninja...  

shawn_crahan_dark

dan49

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:54 pm
hisako`
dan49

ludi pq. or use your lightning on chronos or jr. chronos in the clock tower. if your lightning isnt that good, but you got that ice attack, then do what you should normally do. train on monsters you can kill with 1 hit. once you find that monster, look for where they spawn alot, then waste em. but for skills that are area damages like the lightning skill, do it where there are easy to kill swarms.

Any specific locations? I use to train on boars and down in the dungeon but the leveling process seems to be slowing down quite a bit. What are some recommended monsters for this level and for Ice? I would do Ludi PQ, but I never get picked crying , and after an hour of waiting for a party I just call it quits.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:42 pm
i'm in level 12 -.-  

CoconutandLicorice

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas