spooky_sez
Rellik San

And head banging.

And fire.

Acid?

Maybe caustic acid...

Microwaves do it too.

And alcohol, although that may have been implied earlier

Actually the Damage caused by alcohol has never been confirmed, unless you consume stupid amounts of it, there is no damage. smile  

Rellik San
Crew

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:55 am
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San

Acid?

Maybe caustic acid...

Microwaves do it too.

Actually the Damage caused by alcohol has never been confirmed, unless you consume stupid amounts of it, there is no damage. smile

Maybe not to your brain, but definitely to your liver.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:47 am
spooky_sez
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San

Acid?

Maybe caustic acid...

Microwaves do it too.

Maybe not to your brain, but definitely to your liver.

Again though thats a matter of applying common sense, you're liver can cope easily enough with one or two drinks, its when you get silly you find yourself waking up to the sight of your liver trying to suffocate you with a pillow.  

Rellik San
Crew

Dark_Style

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:24 am
If you don't wanna do drugs that's fine. I personally only drink.

I think we are all going to die so if you wanna die a little faster, that's fine too. It's your body and your life. No one elses. The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:17 pm
If you can handle it, then handle it.
(That doesn't mean crash your car into little girls at drivethrus, setting your apartment on fire thinking you can cook fire, etc.)

There are some people I know and some people I admire (musicians mostly) that get along fine with it. My brother, who I've always loved and admired, was very funny, always cool, nice, intelligent and quite alive on marijuana for the four years he was on. He never told me he was using it though. I didn't find out until earlier this year, 3 years since he's moved out and got his own successful life. I was shocked and my views changed.
On the other hand, I have other family members who have died from it and who's lives have been destroyed by drugs.
My point is I've never felt what it's like to be on drugs and I'm okay with that. I don't feel like I need or would want the extra responsibility that comes along with smoking, drinking, or using drugs safely and effectively to enhance things.
I do however hate it's popularity as well. 3nodding

AdrianaKitten

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:56 pm
AdrianaKitten
If you can handle it, then handle it.
3nodding

I think people can handle a certain amount of....illegal substances....and some of them know how much that is. They don't go over and know their limits so it never becomes a problem for them. They do it for fun or for whatever, and it never becomes a problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:23 pm
I've never done drugs and I just don't want to. I'm spacey and weird enough as it is without them. I do not want to know what I'd be like on drugs...

I don't care if other people do though, it provides entertainment for me when they start acting stupid. twisted

I do object when people I really care about start doing drugs though, I've seen it drastically change too many people. The people doing the drugs can't tell how it's changing them, but they get moody and dispear a lot and stop taking care of themselves and then end up with babies. At least that's my experiance. Hallucinagens(sp?) have always fascinated me though. I guess I have very mixed opinions on drugs, but I've always wanted to know what my imagination would come up with if completely unleashed. If I remeber correctly Alice in Wonderland was inspired by opium, and I have a strage sense of awe for that book.

Reality is something that facsinates me as well and the drugs that change reality I find really interesting. How can they make your eyes actually see things that aren't there? Do they exist in some way besides inside the brain? What is the imagination? Why are drugs so closely linked with it? Why do people see things instead of start doing complicated arthmatic?  

NewAgeAntique

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:59 pm
Disease of the Flesh
At school today an ex-schoolmate of mine asked me if I used any drugs. My awnser was no, and he went mad when heard that and I said I didn't need them to have a good time. A friend of mine even called out over the schoolgrounds asking me if don't even smoke weed. All the people there were totally schocked. (note: I live in the Netherlands, the country of free use of drugs)

While all the people that were there really hate smoking because it kills you. That is just a really strange thing. It looks like every person in the 'group' I'm in, does drugs on a regular basis.

I just want to know what your views on drugs are and on people who use drugs almost every week, so my question to you all is:

Is it weird to be concerend about your life and not do drugs, don't drink alcohol and don't even smoke because you are old enough to see the bad things it causes?

Lol. My dad is dying, my lungs are destroyed from second-hand smoke, and I went over to my dads and now I have bronchitis again from the ciggy smoke, i'm that sensitive. of course, the rain today didnt help...
i had friends that used to get high. i know people that get shitfaced drunk all the time. i'm getting my license this week, and my boyfriend's 21st birthday is next month. guess who's probly designated driver. but, apparently his lungs are only gonna last another 10 years or so, so he doesnt care.
i dont want to drink, or do drugs, or smoke.
i dont want to pump toxins into my body.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:32 pm
Well, here's my opinion

Hard drugs
Like Cocain, Heroin, Meth, etc..
These are to be stayed away from. Humans are not meant to be damaging their bodies this way. It is not right, and it should NOT be practiced. Ever. I have seen the result, and it is not a nice thing.

Marijuana
I have never done any illegal drugs, marijuana included. I know quite a few people who do, and they're fine. So, I ell people they ought not to be doing it, but it doesn't really bother me.

Nicotine
I have smoked about three times, and disliked it. It may help some people, but I over all do not see the point of it. It doesn't make you high in any sort of way, so it's not as bad as illegal drugs for that matter.. But it is unhealthy, and it was introduced for one thing: Money.
People want money, and people sold cigarettes to make it. It's pointless to do, but I don't judge anyone for doing it.

Alcahol
Hm..Though I dislike things that alter your mind, I have seen some people drunk who are shitfaced. And some who are perfectly fine, but still clearly drunk. I think alcahol is fine, you just need to know what your personal limit is. It is fine, but it is to be taken with responsibility.  

SADERR

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces