Shotgun_Rae
YoukaiLuvr
Kathryn is not that bad - she's my favorite captain. Some of the kissing was weird, but only because it wasn't Chakotay. heart Yes, I am a JC shipper.

Now let's consider the men Kathryn has kissed. Mark - he's moved on, so we can forget about him. Q...don't think she kissed him, but still...that was just weird. Michael - a hologram...and I quote, 'I have a boyfriend that malfunctions.' Then there was that guy from Workforce...don't remember his name...but he doesn't count. I think there may have been a few more, but I can't remember right now.

Regardless, I stand by the fact that Chakotay is the best one for her. Actions speak louder than words, people. 3nodding

I totally agree on everything! I think i'm becomming a JC shipper too...since the older episodes are back on when their chemistry was the strongest...

Yeah - the older episodes - namely, Resolutions, Coda, Year of Hell, and Equinox are the ones that first come to mind - really show something between the two. But some of the best proof comes from the books. I've read nearly every Voy book published (there's a few brand-new ones I haven't gotten to yet) and they have lots of little hints throughout. The ones that I think are some of the best are:

- Pathways
- #6 The Murdered Sun
- #7 Ghost of a Chance
- #9 Invasion! Final Fury (This one is the last of four in a crossover, but it isn't necessary to read the others.)
- #14 Marooned
- #19 Dark Matters: Cloak And Dagger
- #20 Dark Matters: Ghost Dance
- #21 Dark Matters: Shadow of Heaven
- Captain's Table: Fire Ship (This one is the Voy edition of a set of books that focus on a story where the captains are alone. There is some nice J/C interaction, but you have to get to the end to read it. The story's good in it's own right, though.)
- Novelizations:
- Equinox
- Endgame

sweatdrop Eheheheh...can you guys tell I'm a bookworm? I read constantly...my mom thinks it's weird if I don't have a book with me....