Grey's Soq Quests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:21 pm
Grey's Soq Quests

Simply put, I'd like a place to keep my Soquili ideas all together. My text files are starting to get cluttered. ^_^;;

Soquili are ranked in hopeful order of acquisition, but this will depend more on plots. Funding for each soquili, once completed, will hopefully be sent in a trade to a mule just so I can keep it all separate...

Current Quest Order:
- Moose
- Kelpi pair
- Usdias
- Kalona & Kirin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:28 pm
Polkadot Pony

On Hold
(0 / 200k)

"I can breathe, I can feel, I can see with my far away eyes, I can see my deep valleys I can see my green pastures, I can see my blue afternoon skies."

This little pony is based on a story that was well loved in my childhood.

.:Usdia :.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse:
Owner: Grey Dragon
Temper: Wistful
Breed: Carousel
Description: The body should be a wood texture, in a light cream colour (Ref 1 for colour, not paneled appearance). It's legs up to just below the hock and cannon should be a rich brown with the wood texture. Same colour paint markings on the body. It would be good if most of her face was unmarked, except for something small across her nose (Ref 2 for colour on markings). Very light blue eyes. (Mane and tail style undecided, possibly wavy style.)
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 Ref 2
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks good
Tag Frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag Feather color: Whatever looks good

Grey Dragon

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:14 pm
Tiah

On hold

This little girl will be a delightful little plot twist. She's happy whenever someone is around to play with her.

.:Usdia :.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Tiah
Temper: Bouncy
Breed: European Polecat
Description: She should be coloured to resemble a European polecat, with the look of pale gold/gold underhair and near black guard hairs. Her face should be lighter gold or white behind the darker facial markings. Ref 1 is good for the colour of the underhairs(not so fond of the lighter guard hairs though), and the way the face is marked. Ref 2 shows a nice body pattern, with the dark guard hairs and darker legs, feet, and tail. Ref 3 is a pretty good example of the gold underhairs showing through the dark guard hair. Her eyes should be very dark green, and her mane and tail should be the short cut in the same colour as her guard hairs.
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3
Which stage you want them to start as?: Basket, preferably pure white with a gold jewel.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:31 pm
White Unicorn

(0 / 1.7 mil)

I've wanted a pure white unicorn for some time now. As of yet I haven't decided on a name or anything, but details will be filled in as I get to them. <3 (Possibly Kirin now that they have been introduced.)

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse:
Temper:
Breed: Spirited
Description: She will be pure white, with a short white mane and a white lion's tail. Hooves and horn will be shiny gold (silver is being considered...). Shiny gold markings are being considered.
Reference Image(s): None
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): Possible small accessory to add a bit of colour.

Grey Dragon

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:52 pm
Moose

(0 / ???)

I honestly can't describe my enthusiasm for this new breed. XD

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse:
Temper: Stalwart
Breed: Moose
Description: His body should be brown, lighter on top and darker on the underside, with lighter coloured legs (ref 1 is the best for moose colour).
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 - Body Colour, Ref 2 - Antlers, Ref 3 - Mane and body bulk
Default accessory color(s)?: Woodland colours
Tag Frame color: Woodland colours
Tag Feather color: Woodland colours
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): Large, regal moose antlers like Ref 2, a thick short mane and thick fur on his neck and belly that bulks up his body (Ref 3). I'd like him to wear a crudely made beaded necklace, which is decorated with leaves (metal or natural, up to you). If you could also hang another string of beads and leaves from his antlers that would be wonderful.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:57 pm
Gourami Kelpi

(0k / 4 mil)

Gourami have always been some of my favourite fish, I love having them in my tank, and I think I'd like having them in my herd. XD These two need names, but like most of my customs I expect it will be easier to name them once I see them.

.:Kelpi Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse:
Temper: Flighty
Breed: Opaline Gourami
Description: Colouration should be like the opaline gourami (ref 1), with a shiny scales look and the dark dappled markings across her body. Super bonus points with me if one of the dappled markings looks like a leaf without standing out like a sore thumb. No long side fins please. <3 She should have pale yellow eyes.
Reference image(s): Ref 1 - Opaline Gourami
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag feather color: Whatever looks good
Hair/clothing edits: Medium length straight hair that falls around her eyes, dark like the colour of her body markings, instead of the head fin. Exact style can be played around with. =3 I'd like her to have a delicate, translucent fin on her back, lower legs and tail that is similar to the back fin and tail of the gourami. A pale gold chain with a leaf charm wrapped around the end of her tail would be perfect if the leaf-shaped dapple isn't possible.

.:Kelpi Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse:
Temper: Flashy
Breed: Dwarf Gourami
Description: Colouration should be like the dwarf gourami (ref 1), with the iridescent blues and scaled texture. His tail fin should be coloured like the tail fin of the gourami, and I'd like it if the big side fins were omitted. XD;; Dark red would be good for his eyes.
Reference image(s): Ref 1 - Dwarf Gourami
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I'd like it if he had a dark blue mane instead of the head fin, the style itself should be flashy and funky, perhaps with varying lengths. I'd like his back fin, lower leg fins, and tail fin to resemble the back fin, underbelly fin, and tail fin, respectively, on the gourami. I'd like a silver leaf somewhere, whether it's on a chain around his neck or tail, or a barrette or clip in his hair that matches some other silver in his hair.

Grey Dragon

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:57 am
Benevolent Kalona

(0 / ?k)

I've wanted a Kalona simply for the fun of playing an evil character who truly believes they are doing good for the world. This character is no less evil than other Kalona in that he is vicious, eats flesh, and harms those around him, but he believes he brings harm to others because he is benevolent, and teaches them to be more cautious since others of his race will not take half measures.

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse:
Temper: Righteous
Breed: Tribal
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I'd like the entire body to be a snowy white, with a haughty, self-important expression. I'd like him to have tribal markings in a ruby red, bloodlike colour that looks like it was smeared into it's design, and have a blotchy consistency like the Sand font. I'd like the markings placed in striking areas, not the typical muzzle-hoof-blood places. His mane should be white, and his eyes should be light pink (pale grey? red? dark red?).
Reference image(s): Ref 1 - Sand font sample
Hair/clothing edits: His mane should be something solemn, but not overly long, and his horns should curve downwards in a circle like slim ram horns. I'd like his wings to be more like dragon wings, without the feathers.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:07 pm
?

?
(0 / ?k)

[insert form here]

Grey Dragon

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:46 pm
Other Ideas

Undeveloped concepts that will have to wait for a bit...

* Ice-based unicorn by Mer Christmas gift! <3
* Kirin - golds and creams
* Ferret-pelted skinwalker (European Polecat) On it's way!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:11 am
Past Quests

Quests I've managed to finish. <3

Raphe (Winter Unicorn)

(2 mil/ 1.95~2 mil)
Gifted, thank you mer! <3

Simply put, this boy loves the thought of being the focus of attention. He is not a selfishly vain character, he is just honestly happy to be called pretty. He will always act in ways that will earn such praise, since he believes that's how one becomes well liked. As a foal he will need a guardian who will nurture his ego as he grows.

Colorist wanted: Zoo
Name of horse: Raphe
Temper: Calm
Breed: Winter (or Northern, currently undecided. D: )
Description: He should have a white body with white horn and mane, with light gray faded along his back and fetlocks. Light gray on his eyes, muzzle, and slightly up his nose. Silvery markings along his back, neck, and across the bridge of his nose, which look like remnants of oak leaves clinging to branches in the late fall. o.o
Reference Image(s): (Sketch borrowed from Hatter. ^_^ )
Which stage you want them to start as?: Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: White
Tag Frame color: Silver
Tag Feather color: White
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): Long flowing mane, and the pose with both front legs down, if possible. I'd like him to have fluffier fetlocks than usual, but they should look straight, soft and well groomed, starting from a little higher up on his leg (like dustfeather's Gypsy) so it doesn't look like a poof around his hooves. <3 If he could have a softer smiling expression too, that would be wonderful.

Spring-themed Fluttercorn (Linden)
(?/? mil)

It must be pretty apparent that I'm fond of unicorns, and at some point it occured to me to design a leaf-based fluttercorn, and the colours that followed led to the creation of a Spring-themed stallion to go along with Kal's fall theme and Raphe's winter theme.

.:Crossbreed(Flutter x Unicorn) Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Linden
Temper:
Breed: (Spring?)
Description: His body and mane should be white, and he should have a unicorn's tail and hoof style. Spreading out from his belly, the front of his neck, and the bottom of his legs, he should have little leaf patterns, a simple, thick outline for the larger leaves and completely filled in for the smaller leaves. On his nose he should have a single small oak leaf. These markings should be light blue(#99CEFF) where the shadows fall, gradually turning to light purple(#C499FF), pink (#FF9999), and then yellow (#FFF299) in the lightest areas of the body as though iridescently shining that way. The hooves and horn should be done with the same colours and style, blue where it's dark, fading through to the yellow where it's light. His eyes should be a desaturated blue.
The flutter wings should each resemble a pair of leaves, with slightly ragged edges and a shape somewhere between a simple ovoid leaf and a maple leaf. Their colours should be the same as the markings, horn and hooves, and should be slightly transparent along the edges, becoming more white and more opaque as they approach the body.
Reference Image(s): Sketch borrowed from Hatter. (Colours are faded, hex codes are preferred. ^_^;; )
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): If possible, he should have a slightly raised eyebrow and a gentler look. His mane should resemble the male medium hairstyle, but a bit shorter. His long-ish bangs should be parted by his horn, and cover part of his eye. Some of the mane in front of his ear should be gathered with an iridescent bead, kinda like curtains are gathered off to one side of a window, so the hair won't fall forward and obscure the visible half of his eye. (The mane would probably look best with some colour, either iridescent striped through it, light iridescent fading to the full colours at the ends of the mane, or just more iridescent beads maybe.)

Rainbow Unicorns (Elysia & Lior)
(0 mil/ ~1.7 mil, 0/~1.9 mil)

This pair of rainbow zebras are brother and sister, one the colours of morning, the other the colours of evening. The older sister will be a bit more calm, and act as a guiding influence for her young brother as he grows.

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Elysia
Owner: Grey Dragon & Endejester
Temper: Gentle
Breed: Spirited Zebra
Description: Her markings are that of a zebra, but they are coloured in light greys, blues, greens, and desaturated purples. (Rainbow normally from head to tail, with a semitransparent light blue layer over top.) The horn and hooves should be a very pale shiny silver. She should have the usual unicorn hoof and tail style. Her mane would have the rainbow stripes extending through it like on a zebra's mane.
Reference Image(s): Lines from edupics.com
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): A short, straight mane that doesn't obscure too much of the neck. Perhaps decorated with a couple beads that match her colouring.

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Lior
Temper: Bright
Breed: Spirited Zebra
Description: He has typical zebra markings, but they are done in soft reds, oranges, greys and purples. (Rainbow normally from head to tail, with a semitransparent peachy coloured(#FFA975) layer over top.) His hooves and horn should be shiny gold. His hooves and tail should be of the typical unicorn style. His stripes should continue up into his mane like on a regular zebra.
Reference Image(s): Lines from edupics.com (Photobucket really seems to eat the vibrancy of the oranges, the rainbow with that particular peach should turn out brighter.)
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): His mane style should be like the short female style, just... on a stallion instead. =3

Summer-themed Angenicorn
(?/? mil)

To match the other seasonal concepts, I thought the Summer stallion should be something glorious. <3 I don't have any predrawn refs for this one, thus much of his appearance will be left to the colourist's interpretation.

.:Crossbreed(Angeni x Unicorn) Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse:
Temper: Tranquil
Breed: (Summer?)
Description: He should have a white base, with a thick pattern of maple leaves across his back and neck. These would be the deep, illuminated greens seen when the sun illuminates the foliage, capturing the warmth and brightness of the summer forest. Individual leaves should be scattered down his body, as though falling, and under the leaf pattern there would be vine-like golden tribal patterns on the white base. The leaf pattern should be more scarce farther up his neck, with only one or two leaves on his face. His mane should be long, delicately draped and braided in places. It would be deep green at the base, running towards a more yellow-golden colour at the end like sun filtering down through the leaves. His wings should be similar to his mane, and his hooves and horn should be shining gold.
Reference Image(s): N/A
Which stage you want them to start as?: Basket or Adult
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): Hair edits mentioned above. <3

RO Whitesmith themed Clydesdale

Colorist wanted: Nerp :3
Name of horse: Morrow
Temper: Laid Back
Breed: Cosplay
Description: His body should be patterned like the clydesdale ref, with white nose/socks, but with a light grey instead of brown for the majority of his body. The lighter grey from the third ref would be good. I like the slight pink to the muzzle like in the clydesdale ref. <3 I'd like him to have the unicorn style hooves and tail, with pale grey hooves and a white horn. I'd like the mane and accessory edits like in ref 3, styled after the Whitesmith outfit in ref 2. I'd like the mane to be the darker of the two greys in ref 3, unless white looks better.
Reference Image(s): Clydesdale, Whitesmith official art, Kal playing dressup
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Edited short mane with bangs covering one eye, heavyset body edits, Whitesmith buttpack and accessories, possibly fluffy. <3 I just doodled something basic like in the third ref, but if you can put more of a whitesmith touch to it without making it look silly on the horse base feel free to show me. <3

Grey Dragon

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff