Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
View Results

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:10 pm
Where to put this? I would like to know what moveset to have on Dusknoir?

set 1
Will-O-Wisp
Protect
Toxic
Endure

set 2
Toxic/Will-O-Wisp
Rest
Pretect
Double Team

set 3
Substitute
rest
protect
Double team

set 4
Rest
Earthquake
Shadow Punch
Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Thunder Punch  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:01 pm
I think it'd be best in the Teams subforum. I'll move it.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:47 pm
Negai Boshi
Wasnt sure if it belonged in here or not since its not really a team >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:54 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi

Well, it is asking about what moveset is the best, which do belong in the Teams subforum. ^^

Anyway, on to your conundrum.

And the answer is: 4.

Why? Simple. The Dusknoirs base attack stat is considerably higher than its special atk stat. Thus, you should take advantage of this and focus on physical moves.
first and second set, although interresting, does not take advantage of the pokemons abilities, and the third set is just pointless lacking any form of offensive move.  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:11 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi

Well, it is asking about what moveset is the best, which do belong in the Teams subforum. ^^

Why? Simple. The Dusknoirs base attack stat is considerably higher than its special atk stat. Thus, you should take advantage of this and focus on physical moves.
first and second set, although interresting, does not take advantage of the pokemons abilities, and the third set is just pointless lacking any form of offensive move.

Well I am making a Dusknoir and a Dusclops(as I dont have a second Reaper cloth) and I know that they are Tanks so I thought it might be necesarry for it to have rest with a Chesto Berry. And my friend said he liked set 3 although...its just not my style((OMG I sound like Adell gonk ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:39 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi

Well I am making a Dusknoir and a Dusclops(as I dont have a second Reaper cloth) and I know that they are Tanks so I thought it might be necesarry for it to have rest with a Chesto Berry. And my friend said he liked set 3 although...its just not my style((OMG I sound like Adell gonk ))
Ah, but set 3 has no real way of winning, which is probably why your friend likes it. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:26 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi

Ah, but set 3 has no real way of winning, which is probably why your friend likes it. ^^

He said he wanted me to use it in the Battle Tower  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:41 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi

He said he wanted me to use it in the Battle Tower

yeah, you probably should ignore his advice......  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Teams

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces