Monkey man=the most ska song!
  YEAHHHH!
  No. -_-''
View Results

Slag10

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:32 am
Melomaniacal
A Perfect Circle 420
I say i dont really care... ska is ska and thats all that matters...

i hate hearing these kinds of things... xp MY SONG IS MORE SKA THEN YOUS!!! NO ITS NOT!!! YEAH IT IS xp this reason is why I refuse to recognize anyone else in my small town as part of the ska scene... stare sorry if my rant pisses you off... im just an angry little child... stare

It's true though. There are too many people who go around talking about how "that isn't ska! You're a poser!" You'd think ska would bring nothing but happiness, and that it would be better than that whee
ska was born out of the slums of a country going through a time of political unrest. Most ska songs are actually sad when you listen to the lyrics, about lost love, unrequited love, killing, sex, or sending people to jail, or being enslaved. real happy music.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:41 am
Slag10
Melomaniacal
A Perfect Circle 420

i hate hearing these kinds of things... xp MY SONG IS MORE SKA THEN YOUS!!! NO ITS NOT!!! YEAH IT IS xp this reason is why I refuse to recognize anyone else in my small town as part of the ska scene... stare sorry if my rant pisses you off... im just an angry little child... stare

It's true though. There are too many people who go around talking about how "that isn't ska! You're a poser!" You'd think ska would bring nothing but happiness, and that it would be better than that whee
ska was born out of the slums of a country going through a time of political unrest. Most ska songs are actually sad when you listen to the lyrics, about lost love, unrequited love, killing, sex, or sending people to jail, or being enslaved. real happy music.
User Image
User Image
The actual music, I think they mean.
I don't go analyzing lyrics when I listen to my music, if it's something I can dance to I'll listen to it.
Can't exactly dance to, like... Uh.
Hawthorne Heights.
Oh yeah.
I went there.

User Image

User Image
it's a modern look
but it's all about roots

Turn the RADIO off

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:06 pm
Slag10
Melomaniacal
A Perfect Circle 420

Oh, ok. You're right. Ska is horribly depressing and brings nothing but sadness to everyone. I mean, who's ever heard of a happy ska fan? Not I!

But seriously, you just love killing happiness anywhere you can find it, don't you? xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:50 pm
anything ska is ska isnt it razz but i think beer by reel big fish is the most ska  

Justisemo

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:50 am
the most ska song is obviously thats what friends are for, by stevie wonder, or whoever the ******** its by.

or you could go with toot ska. cuz thats like 10 minutes of upbeat. lol  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces