Drift or Street race?
  Drift
  Street race
  Both
  Neither
View Results

BeiZhiMing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:32 pm
I have a 2000 hyudai accent gl right now but next year i am getting a new car.I have to decide between a 2003 nissan sentra res(i think its called that) and a 07 nissan versa.So what kinda cars you drive?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:32 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Sorry, not much of a car person. I like Nissans though 3nodding
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

Animaznboy

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:42 pm
Nissan Sentra SE-R's are overrated here, all with their loud exhaust and cool-air intake and oversized rims...

anyway both my siblings have Mitsubishi Eclipses... a 98 RS and a 03 GT. Mitsubishi's are sticking onto me but i might end up getting a 93 mazda RX-7 over here for $10k or a used subaru impreza.

btw i'm getting my car in a few months, just searching right now for choices. right now just driving the good old mom car. <3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:39 pm
Don't have a car. Kids who get cars in high school generally don't earn the car themselves, and my parents were always kind of....anti-spoil-y... So, being 22 (almost 23) I still don't have a car, and I have to wait till I get a job and earn the money to get one.

Not to sound too...a**l(?) but watch out for street racing. I've heard about people getting into serious accidents and crap because of it. My boyfriend used to do it, but he's stopped, and he actually now says it's stupid...which I guess has come with maturity? Eh. Anyway, yep. Just be careful.
3nodding  

Fuku Taichou

julie-says-WHAAAT

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:00 am
i dont have a car.. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

I'm getting a crappy & old car, but with a nice car body and have Xzibit come to my house to pimp my ride. cool

But to get back to reality, my brother will probably toss me his Honda Accord '93 after he gets his own car.

I would love a red 2-doors ride, though.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

Z o m f g N o W a i-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:07 pm
o__O
I'm not old enough to drive. XD
But I've always fancied italian sport cars. :B

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:16 am
i got a black scion xA but i prefer to drift but i used to street race in high school, college is more of driftin for me xp  

Kuroi Kohhi

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff