Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
How I wanted to slap this little girl... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you have done to this little girl?
I would've just ignored her comment, and smiled.
31%
 31%  [ 18 ]
I would've drop kicked this girl to another universe.
39%
 39%  [ 23 ]
I would've eaten a sammich. :3
29%
 29%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 58

DancingCherryBerry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:09 pm
You have to remember it was a kid. They didnt know better unless they were a genius.

Many kids ask stupid questions.

~

I still feel offended by that little kids comment though confused

I would of at least yelled at her. Pretty badly too whee

You just have to deal with peoples questions and such. As much as you would want to punch them, we have to hold back, sadly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:02 pm
DancingCherryBerry
You have to remember it was a kid. They didnt know better unless they were a genius.

Many kids ask stupid questions.

~

I still feel offended by that little kids comment though confused

I would of at least yelled at her. Pretty badly too whee

You just have to deal with peoples questions and such. As much as you would want to punch them, we have to hold back, sadly.

true

sea-rover

mosbey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:12 am
~PhAnToM PoPtArTs~
I'm a volunteer babysitter at this local day care we have in my town. Yesterday, at lunch time, there was this girl that needed me to open her milk carton.
She said, "Are you Chinese?" and I said, "Yes, I am." and then gave her a smile. And she arrogantly said, "Why didn't you stay in China? Why are you living in America?" I just kind of looked at her for a second, and said, "Because my parents immigrated here for educational purposes." She just kinda stared at me, and then ran off. I was so offended by her comment, but I held back my anger and dismissed it as childhood ignorance.
Okay, so basically, my discussion is, are kids getting more racist because of conflicts resulting from cultural/racial/religious differences, and their parents teaching them to not trust foreigners because of these differences, or are they just young children, curious as to why foreigners immigrate?
This isn't trying to offend anyone, I just wanted to know what you guys thought.

OK before you go to jail you should remember that your talking about a little girl
they dont know what they are saying
you shouldn't take kids seriously
when they are a little older maybe that might be a problem
but just remember that you should always show love and affection to the future inhabitance and leaders of the future
they will learn their mistakes sooon ^_^  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces