Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)
I need beldum. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the evil lord bunini

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:31 pm
krishnath
froggie of pwnage
krishnath
froggie of pwnage
I can get you nidoran male, venonat, shuppet, shellder, baltoy and spinarak.
Also, you can just evolve and breed pokemon. If you have wailmer and want wailord, raise it yourself! If you have banette and want shuppet, breed it with a ditto!

Ah, but I have a dual purpose, I want more ID's for the lottery as well. Also, traded pokemon grow faster, which seriously cuts down on raising time. ^^

Anyway, I am currently hatching two Beldum Eggs. Why two? Well, just in case one is shiny so I don't have to do it over. ^^

Btw, Froggie, when am I getting that Magby you said you could get for me? ^^

Um... Yeah... My sis took leafgreen back... I can get it back, but it will be awhile... sweatdrop

I can wait, but I cannot promise I wont get one from somewhere else in the meantime. ^^

Your order was completed... But then the game froze! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:53 am
The Evil Lord Bunini
krishnath
froggie of pwnage
krishnath
froggie of pwnage
I can get you nidoran male, venonat, shuppet, shellder, baltoy and spinarak.
Also, you can just evolve and breed pokemon. If you have wailmer and want wailord, raise it yourself! If you have banette and want shuppet, breed it with a ditto!

Ah, but I have a dual purpose, I want more ID's for the lottery as well. Also, traded pokemon grow faster, which seriously cuts down on raising time. ^^

Anyway, I am currently hatching two Beldum Eggs. Why two? Well, just in case one is shiny so I don't have to do it over. ^^

Btw, Froggie, when am I getting that Magby you said you could get for me? ^^

Um... Yeah... My sis took leafgreen back... I can get it back, but it will be awhile... sweatdrop

I can wait, but I cannot promise I wont get one from somewhere else in the meantime. ^^

Your order was completed... But then the game froze! crying

Accidentally hit the cartiridge and ejected it. No worries, happens occassionally to me as well. Which is why I save regularly. ^^  

krishnath

Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games