Reply Recycle Bin
Piano no Mori: Ever heard of it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sw33t_bliss

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:33 pm
I was just wondering if anyone's heard of Piano no Mori, I'm sure many have but most manga sites I use don't have this manga so I'm figuring it might not be as popular as most.

Anyway, I think it's a very cute manga! =]

It's about a boy named Kai and another named Shuhei and they both play the piano and it sort of just goes on like that. Shuhei's from a rich family so he's able to pay for lessons and super awesome grand pianos (I wish I had one instead of the one I have now)! Kai's from a poor family and his mother's a well...someone who sleeps with other men for money and he plays an abandoned piano in the forest. For some strange reason only Kai can play the piano in the forest (hence the title) whereas his friend Shuhei can only play a regular piano and vice versa.

I guess to some it won't sound very interesting but once you read it it's pretty good. I think it's very adorable. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:33 pm
Where may it be found?  

Vaknar21

sw33t_bliss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:04 pm
Vaknar21
Where may it be found?

I'm not sure where you can buy it, I downloaded at this one manga site (I won't put it up since I lost the link XD). It might be sold at your local anime store or bookstore (I should check the ones near me..).  
Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games