Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
RAT FISHING! And other dreams with questionable significance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:42 am
patch99329

I'm gonna start wearing a foil hat, you can see into my miiiind xD
Congrats on your progress.

And I'm a lot of things- but rarely a mind reader... unless Pizza is on the line.

Actually, dreams are not my favorite form of divination unless they are tied directly to Sacred Sleep.

Mostly because while there are some universal patterns, there is a lot more personal information that needs to be present and the dreamer doesn't always present this.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:57 am
TeaDidikai

Actually, dreams are not my favorite form of divination unless they are tied directly to Sacred Sleep.

Mostly because while there are some universal patterns, there is a lot more personal information that needs to be present and the dreamer doesn't always present this.

I can relate to this. I couldn't even attempt to give an accurate dream analysis for most people unless I know them.  

patch99329

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:00 pm
patch99329

I can relate to this. I couldn't even attempt to give an accurate dream analysis for most people unless I know them.
My guesses are drawn from Jungian symbolism, family tradition, good sense and personal experiences.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:03 pm
Mine are drawn from the latter two xD  

patch99329

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:14 pm
Good basis to start from.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:20 pm
I had an interesting dream last night. It's a pity I can't remember it all.

I was watching zeus, who was sitting on a big mound and fighting the titans (Lobbing thunderbolts and all that jazz).

There was a man in a travellers hat standing by him and watching too.
Even when I can't control a dream, I usually have a conscious stream of thought. At the time all I could think was that the guy in the hat was odin, because he sometimes wears a travellers hat.
But when I woke I realised it was probrably hermes. He is sometimes portrayed as wearing a travellers hat, he's greek (as is zeus, makes more sense), I have a relationship with him and I ask him to send me good dreams.

Then, I was in a plain room with lots of bunk beds in it and zeus came over to me, quite happy and exited, and said some stuff to me.
I'm annoyed because I woke up unable to remember what he said,  

patch99329

patch99329

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:25 am
I don't know whether last nights dream was scary or exiting.

I needed to have surgery on my bowel. But I was going to have the surgery, in the freaking underworld, with hades as the surgeon.
And for some reason the underworld was through a doorway at my highschool.

Inside it was dark green and scary, with strange beings everywhere screaming. Hades saw I was scared and made them all go away. He then explained that I would be sedated for my surgery, but not fully put to sleep. I was worried that the scary things would come back whilst I was on the operating table and get me so I couldn't settle down.

Martyn and penny (two of my best friends) led me back into the school for hot chocolate to calm my nerves. They kept saying 'you're in safe hands, you're an esteemed sister remember' ( eek ).

When I was suitably calm, we returned. Lots of people were having a big party there, hades got pissed off and kicked them all out, and all the scaries returned. When everyone was around, I felt safe, but when they let I felt vulnerable again.

Suddenly, penny pointed to a large opening in the far end of the room we were in. I had seen what was on the other side of the opening through windows in other places, and I had just assumed that the underworld was next to a subway. It wasn't a subway at all. It was the river styx, with loads of little ferry boats floating along. Thousands of people were trooping off the boat into caves, like a train station.
We tried to run away and fell onto a rollercoaster-y train where we were meant to learn about hades and the underworld, but I got so scared I covered my eyes.

We then decided this was all too much, so we went and sat in a sunny courtyard where the river meandered, and watch the people float past.
eek

The 'scaries' were SO horrible. One of them was about seven foot tall and a little like a zombie. It was wearing a grey blanket.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:00 pm
Hello I'm new here.. 3nodding thought I'd share a weird dream..

I was in a snowy area at night and there was a lightning storm, a flash was over head and a huge translucent blue mermaid fell from the sky. I went over to help it, she wanted me to carry her to some water nearby. I felt bad for some reason because I thought it was my fault she was hurt.. (i don't know why) I got a feeling from her she was not that good of a creature, like slightly evil.. but I helped her anyways I picked her up... she was slimy but very pretty and I got her to a lake and that's all I remember.

Just thought it was a weird dream..  

Kajunk

Maze

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:51 am
I dreamt I pulled a patch of skin off of my lower cheek, near my jaw. And then I put on some salve or something, checked myself in the mirror, found I was okay and woke up.

I remembered that part because the piece that came off was completely round, like a slice from some of those sausages you get from the butcher's, but when pulling it off, it was as if it had been attached with glue, so there were those cheesy-strings connecting the piece of flesh to my skin while I pulled it off. XD

Funny-weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:49 pm
Greek mythology culture and religion is ever present in my dreams. Whether I like it or not.

Last night I was visiting a giant complex deicated to dionysos and his mysteries. Inside it was more like something from star wars. People were studying volcanoes and you went round on a monorail biggrin

I was with a group of friends, and as we left I could see the remains of sacrifices in the fields. As they has decomposed they had turned into grey rocks.
I was getting really worked up about a sacrifice I had made, it was a human one.
I had forgoten all about it and now I was worried the gods would be pissed at me (tantalus, anyone?) and that I would be found out.

Tea reassured me by pointing to another rock and saying that she sacrifices snakes all the time. I felt reassured by this. But on awaking I can't think at all why that would be reassurig, given the context and all.
Human sacrifice had to have been murder.  

patch99329

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:08 pm
Could be worse, patch. Last night, when I couldn't really sleep, I decided to follow my fever-thoughts as much as I could. It was seriously like going down the rabbit-hole -- at one point, Dionysos and I were watching So You Think You Can Dance together.

I kinda like my fever-thoughts, I just kept getting jolted from them, from going deeper.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:46 am
My dreams are getting so long and so complex I can't possibly remember them all.
The dreamscapes are really brilliant though. Massive places.

There have been several recurring moifs in my dreams lately.

ForestsThe night before last, I dreamt I was going to london down a long straight patch of forest. I was looking for deer but there was none, because the forest only stretched for about 5 meters each side before being seperated by a railway cloaked in fog.

Last night, I was walking though a massive forest with 'god'(as portrayed by Morgan Freeman rofl ) because I was going to become him for the day (nothing significant abut that..I watched bruce amighty). The forest was so big that he kept marking the trees so we knew our route.
It was at this point I decided to become lucid. Two colourful birds came to me (I think they are lorekeets?) and I asked them to come with me in case I got lost.
Incidetally, I didn't need them. I walked for a little while but I couldn't find anywhere to sit. I was struggling to stay asleep so I just woke up.
I should have asked the parrots who they were.

TornadosThere have been 3 in my dreams recently.
The first appeared about a week ago. I was having a dream and all the time I knew a tornado was going to happen but nobody would listen to me, I watched it 'land' and it was pretty fluffy and white. We sheltered in our van, and we took in this woman outside who had nowhere to go also.
One was entirely un important, it was just in the background.
The third was last night, and pretty scary. I was in the ktchen, and suddenly this tiny toddler I recognise from a churh service I attended at christmas; was trying to open the door.
I opened the door and picked her up. I looked across my driveway and there was a big black tornado coming right towards me. People were running and screaming. I put the little girl inside and I was originally going to go and look for her mother, but the tornadowas so close I knew i'd be killed. So I ran into the kitchen and held the door shut. When the tornado passed we could feel the wind actually in the ktchen.  

patch99329

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:33 am
I had a really long dream last night, mostly about Neil Gaiman. I don't remember much of it, except several long conversations on the phone and taking walks with him and his dog Cabal. We weren't really friends but sort of? I don't know how I had struck up this acquaintance. At one point we went to a restaurant with a couple but I don't remember who they were.

He told a story about calling customer service or technical support for something, and tried to pretend to be a bunch of famous authors but the guy on the phone wasn't having any of it until he looked at who his actual customer was and was like "...oh." And I remember thinking "Gosh, that's a really funny story, I should write it down so I remember it when I wake up." But I wrote it down in the dream and not in real life and now I can't remember it exactly. I'm sure it wasn't really funny or clever, I just thought it was because I was dreaming so of course it made sense.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:51 pm
Got frozen and went back in time to 2003.
I worked at an electric chair operation sation, an whilst I was here, the youngest member of 'mcfly' asked me out in the form of alegraic equation (xD) and we started dating.
Then, I died and went to hades. There were two trap doors, one was tartaros and the other was hades. Hades (as in, deity) told me to go into the one on the left, and my afterlife was basically to work in this GIANT office complex on computors, watching the people on earth.
However, I was allowed to return to life, and so I continued dating the man; worked in a sweet making factory before becoming a coveted computer hacker. I had a little scarab beetle shaped computer that could hack anything!
I also raised a little girl with him, but she wasn't ours.

I generally just went about my life. But ALL the time I was aware I was in a different time and reality to what I should be, and that I was changing things with every step I took.
It was me, with my knowledge of the future, that persuaded the band to get together and become succsessful.  

patch99329

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces