Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Ginny/Cho

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilMeady

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:56 pm
I don't know exactly how it happened, but it seems I've taken a liking to the pairing. I think with Ginny's boisterous nature and Cho's friendly, calm demeanor they make a cute and loving couple. (We're not including when Cedric died because... yeah she was having issues then.)

Anybody else like the pairing?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:34 pm
I'd never thought of it before, and I don't like it if we're doing it while they're both still at Hogwarts, but a fic (yours, I think...?) made me like the idea of them in their 20s. I think it could be cute.

Also, I like HarryxCedric, so Harry and Cedric's girlfriends hooking up is a really amusing thought to me. x3  

SilverZephyr

LilMeady

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:04 pm
Heh, it only appeals to me in the later age too. I think Harry just has a problem with his girl's going lesbian. I like the thought of them bonding over their love/hate towards Harry during/before/after breakups.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:59 pm
I would have to say I think Ginny deserves better...but I agree with this:

Also, I like HarryxCedric, so Harry and Cedric's girlfriends hooking up is a really amusing thought to me.  

Pearls of Dimond

FeralGlitteryDrone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:40 pm
I think Ginny should be locked in a closet and be with no one. She annoys me to no end.  
Pairing Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games