Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:46 pm
Scrap the love story though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:45 am
Exactly. Trish and Mary are going to make appearances again.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:38 pm
that would be awsome.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:10 pm
Out of curiosity, why is it nobody seems to like DMC 2? I have 1 and 2, haven't played through either all that far yet. confused

I admit, 1 pulled me in more (storyline-wise).

....Although I just got it back from lending it to someone, and I'm afraid I'll have to start over, because I can't remember what was going on or how to even play. crying

As far as DMC 4, it makes me sad because I don't have a PS3 or a decent PC. Nor can I afford either one. gonk

And I heard Nero is.... (SPOILER!!? In white- highlight to read)

Dante's younger brother. How many frigging brothers does he have?!
(Spoiler? end)

Aelis Mikilai

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:06 am
DMC2 was the first DMC game I ever played, it was good enough to hook me into the series, but it was the worst one. People don't like it I think because the storyline is almost non-existent and the gameplay is pretty much hack and shoot your way through all the enemies until you complete the game. The other games have more substance to them. I don't think DMC2 is a particularly bad game, I've played worse..it just doesn't live up to the rest of the series.

I haven't played DMC4 yet because I don't have a PS3 or XBOX, but I'm hoping to get one sometime this year..it'll probably be christmas to be honest. I don't know who Nero's true identity is..there has been ALOT of speculation but I don't want to find out until I play the game.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:48 am
Just started playing DMC4. The graphics are lovely. Nero is quite a cool character with different fighting combos than Dante. They have an Automatic mode for people who like to "button mash", and it makes it alot easier to pull off cool combos. The story and characters are epic like DMC3 but it has more traditional gameplay of DMC1 I think so it's a really good combination.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:50 am
Only got a few more missions left before I finish the game. Getting to play as Dante now. His combat is alot quicker and there are more moves to go with the different styles and he has alot more weapons, although to be honest I just stick to rebellion and ebony and Ivory, I don't like the other weapons. And considering you don't get to play as Dante for that long I don't see what the point is in having so many weapons. I kinda miss Nero in a way...I liked his combat style. This game is definately easier than past Devil May Cry games, which is a good thing I think. But I think hardcore gamers might be a little disappointed by the ease of gameplay, but you do get to unlock harder modes if you're interested.  
† Gamer Haven †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff