Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Harvest Festivals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:47 am
Shadow? Going to tell us how you made them?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:01 am
I made my basic baked stuffed apples.

Take one large apples per person, wash and core them.
Stuff with the mix of honey, sultana's, raisins,cinamon, nutmeg, cloves.
Wrap each in buttered tinfoil and bake in the oven.

Cheating baked stuffed apples is stuffing them with mincemeat.

Spiced baked stuffed apples I tend to do for family at christmas which
means leaving them soaking in whisky and spices and then stuffing and baking.  

ShadowSharrow

Koumeirah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:34 pm
I always take home giant pinecones this time of year. They were lovely this year, and covered in pitch! They open up very nicely if placed beside a warm fireplace.

Aside from that, I'll pick the last grasses and braid/weave them together for the candles. And, of course, glut myself on turkey! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:28 pm
Ben Masaki
I always take home giant pinecones this time of year. They were lovely this year, and covered in pitch! They open up very nicely if placed beside a warm fireplace.

Aside from that, I'll pick the last grasses and braid/weave them together for the candles. And, of course, glut myself on turkey! whee

Depending on which tree you get the pitch from, you can turn it into some really powerful glue. 3nodding

I thought it was also edible, but should only be eaten in small amounts due to the high level of nutrients or.. something of the sort. Unfortunately, at the moment I can only find the information about the glue, so I can't vouch for that.

I don't celebrate a harvest festival, because at the moment, I'm stuck in a bit of a rut, religiously/spiritually(/heck, anything really) speaking, and there's nothing happening in my community that deals with it, insofar as I know.

I do intend to help my mom with the preparation of apple-y things (we'll probably make apple, uh, sauce, I think it's called, and some other .. stuff that you make.. from apples) since an uncle of mine brought over a sh, er, a rather large amount today.

I was also going to learn how to make blackberry jam, but they weren't ripe enough yet, so the old man who will be teaching me hasn't yet had reason to call.  

Maze

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces