Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any questions? (:
  Well.. yes!
  Not at all!
View Results

xXHokutoXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:33 pm
Okies, so I'm Hokuto. (Naomi, if you prefer)
I'm 16 years old and I'm totally going to get involved in modeling in my city! Woot! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My best friend is xXxBekixXx, I trust her with my life. We go to school together, lol.
My most prized possession is my cell phone, it goes with me everywhere. I'm totally dying for an iPod Nano, and not one of those weird new ones. Lmao.
I'm always questing something, the list never ends.
I love video games, movies, anime, roller blading, drawing, dancing, parties, snowboarding, techno... uhm... boys, lol. And lots of other stuff.
I totally don't like spiders, posers and fair weather friends.
I'm Canadian, and proud of it. Sometimes I like to tell people I live in an igloo... some people from the states believe me.
My favorite number is 11, color is
red, animal is wolf, season is summer/fall and... uh... I have a lot of favorite things, lol.
I totally love Rise Against. They're probably my all time favorite band! My favorite songs by them are To Them These Streets Belong and Swing Life Away!
I like to dress out of the ordinary. I'm not exactly main stream, lol.

Hmm... if there's anything else you want to know about me feel free to ask and I'll answer!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:17 pm
Woot for the color red!

And Rise Against is pretty cool, I love their CD Siren Song of the Counter Culture. I haven't heard any of their newer stuff though.
heart

CrinkledStraw

MPH Member Bios

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces