Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Teams
More.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How bad am I at team/character creation?
  Not that bad
  really good
  terrible
  Ooh, shiny gold!!!!!
View Results

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:34 pm
Hmm..interesting...(I always loves getting sugestions from you, krishnath. Your really good at team building.) I added Charizard for Michael, An dI'm gonna go fix Rae and Jaklyn's. With Jed, I might just add the Girafarig, because I already wrote the part where he get's Psyduck, And I don't knwo if I wannna rewrite it...I wonder, did I plan for him to fight Jaklyn in the Hoenn league? *goes to check*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:43 pm
Hmm, no Lukc for Jed...(Is it weird that, though I havn't even gotten Mel a single badge yet, I've already planned out the whole league tournament??) But Jed gets to lose to.....Amanda....She has a Sableye...I'll keep Girafarig's ability in mind during that scene.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:54 am
Negai Boshi
Hmm, no Lukc for Jed...(Is it weird that, though I havn't even gotten Mel a single badge yet, I've already planned out the whole league tournament??) But Jed gets to lose to.....Amanda....She has a Sableye...I'll keep Girafarig's ability in mind during that scene.
Sableye is part dark, so it can hurt Girafarig. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:01 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
Sableye is part dark, so it can hurt Girafarig. ^^

well, yeah, but it's ghost type moves gan't, right? don't even know my Sableyes moves....oh well.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:57 pm
Negai Boshi
Hmm..interesting...(I always loves getting sugestions from you, krishnath. Your really good at team building.) I added Charizard for Michael, An dI'm gonna go fix Rae and Jaklyn's. With Jed, I might just add the Girafarig, because I already wrote the part where he get's Psyduck, And I don't knwo if I wannna rewrite it...I wonder, did I plan for him to fight Jaklyn in the Hoenn league? *goes to check*

Krishnath is really good at building teams sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:56 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi

No, I'm just good at covering type weaknesses. ^^

Anyway, Sableye has a higher attack than special attack, thus it should have physical moves rather than special moves. I would give it the following (if it's level is high enough):

Shadow Claw [Ghost]
Faint Attack [Dark] (never misses, ever).
Brick Break [Fighting]
Poison Jab [Poison]/Payback [Dark]/Will-o'-wisp [Fire]  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:40 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi

Anyway, Sableye has a higher attack than special attack, thus it should have physical moves rather than special moves. I would give it the following (if it's level is high enough):

Shadow Claw [Ghost]
Brick Break [Fighting]

Hmm..I don't even know what moves this Sableye has (Amanda's one of My GBA characters, emerald version) But I like that moveset...I think I'll try it out!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:31 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi

Shadow Claw [Ghost]
Brick Break [Fighting]

Hmm..I don't even know what moves this Sableye has (Amanda's one of My GBA characters, emerald version) But I like that moveset...I think I'll try it out!!!

It's a good moveset. I'm soon going to raise a Sableye with that moveset myself. I just need to finish raising my PorygonZ and the dragons... ^^  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:24 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi

Shadow Claw [Ghost]
Brick Break [Fighting]

It's a good moveset. I'm soon going to raise a Sableye with that moveset myself. I just need to finish raising my PorygonZ and the dragons... ^^
Ah. cool! I like the moveset alot...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:04 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi

Shadow Claw [Ghost]
Brick Break [Fighting]

It's one of the best movesets it can get. ^^  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:15 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath

Shadow Claw [Ghost]
Brick Break [Fighting]

sweet. I'm gonna try to teach it to mine now. Which would you recommend, poison jab, Payback. or Will-o-wisp?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:04 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath

Shadow Claw [Ghost]
Brick Break [Fighting]

sweet. I'm gonna try to teach it to mine now. Which would you recommend, poison jab, Payback. or Will-o-wisp?

Well, since it already has a dark move in Faint Attack, you can pretty safely skip that. Poison Jab is mostly effective against grass pokemon, and has a decent chance of poisoning your opponent, on the other hand it has a pretty high base damage (80). Will-o'-wisp on the other hand is guaranteed to inflict a status ailment on the opposing pokemon, that not only damaged the opponent every turn, but also reduces their Attack score (Unless they have guts). However, it is fairly inaccurate. I would go with Poison Jab. ^^  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:43 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath

Well, since it already has a dark move in Faint Attack, you can pretty safely skip that. Poison Jab is mostly effective against grass pokemon, and has a decent chance of poisoning your opponent, on the other hand it has a pretty high base damage (80). Will-o'-wisp on the other hand is guaranteed to inflict a status ailment on the opposing pokemon, that not only damaged the opponent every turn, but also reduces their Attack score (Unless they have guts). However, it is fairly inaccurate. I would go with Poison Jab. ^^

I like that. Even if I never actullay teach the moveset to the actual pokemon, I'm gonna use it in the story for sure.....  
Teams

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff