Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Small Ludi Maze How-to

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

madanthony

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:55 pm
Ludi Maze is pretty fun. I spent about 90 minutes as a 3-man party, and we really knew what we were doing. i biggrin Finished in about 3 minutes each time. Finished being defined as we cleared the two maci rooms and left.

Object is to get tickets, more or less. It's 16 rooms, each with 3 portals and 3 boxes. One box per room has monsters. Rooms 6 and 7 have macis. Macis drop 50 tickets each (if they drop tickets) Clearing both rooms of macis generally yields 100-200 tickets. (We got 50 once xp ) Each ticket is worth 50 exp. Do a little math, and we generally got 5-10k exp per 3 minutes.

The trick to getting around:
The layout is the same each time, you just start in a random room.
Room 16 is the exit. It has the clown.
-Taking the left portal will move you 4 maps higher than your current one. (The rooms are titled Ludibrium Maze 1, 2, 3, etc on the mini map bar)
-Taking the right portal moves you 3 lower than your current room
-Taking the middle portal moves you 7 rooms higher
So, to get out, just make your way to room 9, and take the middle portal.
If you're taking the left and right portals, they skip room 16, just so you know. icon_ninja.gif

In about 90 minutes or so: I forgot what % I started at, but it was pretty slow (At least 10% in that time though). BUT! I got about 600k in NPCed pots, a 10% Cape dex, 30% shield def, and 30% bottom def, and someone on SW said they got an Emergency Rescue Tube. So, it's pretty good for money. I used about 60 unagi (Laggy, so I overpotted on the macis) and gained 100 MP elixirs, not counting the few hundred I NPC. Not only are there prizes of 100 MP elixirs, almost every monster will drop one.

The beauty of it, is that you only need 3 people. Those 3 only have to be capable of hitting macis, and have a little knowledge of getting around. You can get in and out fast, and it wasn't really hard to get a channel until we got to PST peak hours. Even then, parties get no more than 15 minutes, so a short wait.

It's a quick "pick-up game" that's good for money, and training in your low 50s.

And before anyone asks, when it comes to experience, your best bet is in->macis->out. Everything else only drops 1 ticket if any, so spending 5 or 6 minutes to pick up an extra 20 or 30 tickets is enough time to go through at least once more for 100+ tickets. Macis are the winners.

If you've got enough people in the party to deal with the macis, you can sneak off to rooms 1 and 11 though. >_>; They've got 10+ coolies/minors in them. Extra block of exp while your party gets things done. <_<;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:18 pm
Wow, sounds really neat. It's just too bad that all of my main characters that I play are either too low leveled, or are almost level 60. xD

I hope I can do it sometime though. surprised  

hikaruxanadu

Dengeki Matsuko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:47 pm
I can do the PQ with my wizard and get more EXP than the Orbis PQ  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:52 pm
I've never OPQed, but the guys I was with said it was faster is well.

I can train way faster on Straw targets, or kappas, or paper lanterns, but I'm a PQ addict. domokun  

madanthony

Deciali

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:48 pm
Ooh, you can get dark scrolls?
It sounds like fun. Is it the same level range as Orbis PQ?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:51 pm
Kladia
Ooh, you can get dark scrolls?
It sounds like fun. Is it the same level range as Orbis PQ?
Yeah, it's 51-70. Nexon did a miserable job with their website banners and things. lol
"THERE'S NO TIME TO CLOWNIN' AROUND!" Lolmygod.  

madanthony

Zarow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:54 pm
Oh. Awesome.
It's level 51-70.
I thought it was level 35-50.
Sweet, now I can waste time with my level 69. biggrin
THANK JOO NEXON. <3

EDIT:
And for Henesys PQ, is all ALL level 10+?
Or like, from level 10-30?
I so want to do that with my level 69. x3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:54 pm
Alright, I paid a little more attention today.
Got a perfect hour in tonight. All rushing, no waits in between, and an experienced party. Netted me about 11%.
For the last 2 days, I'm up 1.5m in NPCed pots and sold scrolls, along with a 10% bottom def, 2 60% overall def, 30% helm def, and 70% top def sitting in my inventory. surprised

Absolutely awesome way to make money.  

madanthony

LiL_Melle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:58 pm
Sounds fun and it makes me wish i trained moree
4laugh stare  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:09 am
madanthony
Got a perfect hour in tonight. All rushing, no waits in between, and an experienced party. Netted me about 11%.
For the last 2 days, I'm up 1.5m in NPCed pots and sold scrolls, along with a 10% bottom def, 2 60% overall def, 30% helm def, and 70% top def sitting in my inventory. surprised

Mind telling me your level?
If it's anywhere close to mine, I'll love you.  

Zarow

madanthony

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:59 pm
I'm 63, but keep in mind that was as perfect an hour as I'll get. Before dinner, it took 20 minutes just to get a party that didn't combust before we started, and 5+ minutes wait hopping around if we missed the rush.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:04 pm
Either way, it sounds PERFECT for me.
More stuff to do, communication between people that I don't get during grinding..
I have 17% on my Cleric, so that's, what, maybe a really hard day's work?

I hate and have always hated Orbis PQ.
There's too many glitches in it to exploit.
I'm glad I have a choice to get away from that.  

Zarow

Zarow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:36 am
madanthony

Just thought I should quote this.
This is ALMOST the exact thing that happened to me, except I don't have those exact same scrolls.
And I only got 5% from a perfect hour.
I was the leader, and we went on for many, many hours.
In total one day, I got 30% AND about 1 million mesos.
I'm afraid I'm addicted.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:43 pm
i leveled 2 days before, and leveled again yesterday, i plan to level each day or every 2days at this rate. plus since i live in hawaii, at around 6:00 pm here, most channels are emptying down. and by like 10:00 pm, theres tons of open channels 4 me >.<  

Brighte

slayer770die

Dangerous Genius

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:56 pm
Interesting...  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff