Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Question on EMS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin of light

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:48 pm
Ok i am thinking of trying out a new maple.And sea is blocked.Is europe blocking us?Thank you in advance  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:27 pm
not completely sure on the europe maple story but i think that they are blocking foreign IPs but if my hunch is correct they are releasing a new server on global tommorrow and you can try that out. (europe is the same as global except not update, which hey you might like better but still....)  

Kyruni

Sin of light

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:14 pm
Kyruni
not completely sure on the europe maple story but i think that they are blocking foreign IPs but if my hunch is correct they are releasing a new server on global tommorrow and you can try that out. (europe is the same as global except not update, which hey you might like better but still....)

blaugh Really thats awsome.*thinks*should i make a cleric or hunter on the new server? ^_~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:42 pm
Sin of light
Kyruni

blaugh Really thats awsome.*thinks*should i make a cleric or hunter on the new server? ^_~
dang my hunch was wrong cry  

Kyruni

Sin of light

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:22 pm
Kyruni
Sin of light
Kyruni

dang my hunch was wrong cry
crying i cant play ms anymore without dieing.I am thinking about quiting crying  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games