Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Cho/Hermione

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverZephyr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:04 am
Because we need more femmeslash in this guild.

I was drawn to this pairing by the scene where Harry is floudering because he has no idea how to deal with Cho, and then Hermione is able to describe exactly how Cho is feeling. She has no connection to Cho except for through Harry, but she still manages to know exactly what Cho is going through. I think that after having such a terrible thing happen to her, and then having to put up with Harry's insensitivity, being with someone sensitive like Hermione would be good for Cho.

At the same time, Hermione is a strong, no-nonsense kind of girl. She'll comfort Cho and be sympathetic, but she won't let Cho wallow in grief. I think that Cho is stuck back in the past and Hermione can make her look more at the present and toward a hopefully brighter future.

Also, Hermione is often too serious, and I see Cho as the type to drag her away from overworking herself and getting her to have a fun romantic moonlit dinner type thing. She can help Hermione unwind and relax, and being in Ravenclaw she's actually probably rather intelligent so she stay interesting to Hermione.

I like how they both have a feminine touch that seems to complement each other. They both are surrounded by boys like Harry and Ron, neither of whom win a prize for being sensitive with a girl's heart. Being with someone more feminine (yes, Hermione CAN be feminine, as proven by her plotting with Parvati to make Ron jealous in book 6, and by her appearance at the Yule Ball in book 4) and more sensitive would be good for them both, I think.

Basically, I think they complement each other very well, although we don't see them really interact.
Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:57 pm
XD
-rollseyes-
Yes. Yes we do!
I do like how Hermione went around trying to analyze Cho--to help Harry, and you could almost imagine her starting to talk to Cho and them getting off topic and ect, ect. <3

Honestly, we've all agreed that Jo's books aren't that important anymore, and Fandom literally is what keeps Harry Potter so popular these days. I don't ship this pairing, but it's cute. =D

Hermione needed to be more like a girl than she is, and Cho has to harden up. Plus, they both do tend to cry.

StargemKitty

SilverZephyr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:31 pm
Exactly : )
They never talk in canon, but hey, in this fandom, who cares? Their personalities complement each other, I think, because they have some similarites and yet are different. And knowing Hermione, I can see her going to comfort Cho after hearing about how rude Harry was to her, and maybe they can work together at the ministry or something.

Plus, we already know that Hermione likes Quidditch players ; )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:10 pm
SilverZephyr
They never talk in canon, but hey, in this fandom, who cares? Their personalities complement each other, I think, because they have some similarites and yet are different. And knowing Hermione, I can see her going to comfort Cho after hearing about how rude Harry was to her, and maybe they can work together at the ministry or something.

Like duh. xD
They could both be very sensitive, and I could imagine them complaining about certian guys while they talk about how to preform a certian spell for charms (or defense against the dart arts).

Ohs! Completely forgot about that. So it's relatively canonish already. wink

StargemKitty

SilverZephyr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:57 pm
StargemKitty
SilverZephyr

Like duh. xD
They could both be very sensitive, and I could imagine them complaining about certian guys while they talk about how to preform a certian spell for charms (or defense against the dart arts).

Yuhhuh. Hermione likes them Quidditch players but gets tired of them guys, so she goes for someone a little more feminine and sensitive wink
I think it's not out of the question :'D  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:11 pm
SilverZephyr
StargemKitty
SilverZephyr

Like duh. xD

Yuhhuh. Hermione likes them Quidditch players but gets tired of them guys, so she goes for someone a little more feminine and sensitive wink
I think it's not out of the question :'D

-nods Entirely. Also, Cho's a bit older than her, right? So she'll probably know more advanced spells, and...well, a little study-time together isn't out of the question. xP

StargemKitty

Pearls of Dimond

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:03 pm
I don't see it as being....uncanonish...or even unlikely. I just rather they NOT. Mostly because I feel the same way for Cho as most girls feel for Ginny and Tonks. I hate her...and she ruins my slash.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:22 pm
Pearls of Dimond
I don't see it as being....uncanonish...or even unlikely. I just rather they NOT. Mostly because I feel the same way for Cho as most girls feel for Ginny and Tonks. I hate her...and she ruins my slash.

Then why not pair her up with a nice girl to get her away from your men?
wink  

SilverZephyr

Vladlena

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:02 pm
I think Hermione and Cho would make a pretty good, and hot, pair. I don't see their personality's completely meshing all the time, but I can see them arguing and making up with a sexy, sexy kiss... and more. wink

And then Cho would be like "I'm sorry, let me treat you to a fancy dinner and some magical blah blah something (sorry I'm not too creative today!) and then they'd all be good and lovey dovey for awhile again. Yeah, I see them having occasional arguments about things (mailny because they're both intellectuals and might have clashing ideas sometimes and so on) but then being able to understand the other, and being quite sensitive, and then making up fiercely, and... tenderly. Woot.  
Pairing Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games