sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:06 pm
XD; Since we're all notified of the announcement and the MCs are always released on the same day... I feel silly about always listing info about the new MCs in this first post.

So >D

One of the new MCs gives us the option of changing our avatar base. O: Something that we've only really been able to do at each Halloween event.
Nifty. I never expected bases to come from an MC... I really expected them to hit stores... Just like the Halloween zurg base and, well, the tatoos. I figured we'd have to tattoo bases on. XD;
Hair, eyes, skin, fish tails... what else do you think the MCs can be next?

Annnd~ the gift of the gods has a lot of different poses. Many different avatars can use it. While there's nothing too groundbreaking with it, it seems to be a good, solid MC.

How do you guys feel about them?~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:39 pm
I don't like them
They look like cheapy
My opinion anyways
I like the old donation items :]  

[.Piruli.]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:09 pm
*laughs* Your opinion is perfectly allowed. >3
Yeah~ that's exactly what I thought when I saw the gift of the gods. ...After I'd bought it. ^^;; It didn't look so bad in the preview screen, but up close... yeah... it seems cheapy. XD
I still like the colors in those poses though.

And... I like the older donation items much more than the MCs too. It does depend on the month though.
I tend to like items that are flat in color... like... have one or two colors, not fifty bajillion shades to deal with. I like MCs to be accessory items, not something that I have to build my whole outfit around each time.

As far as the skins go... I'm still hoping that other options are released in the stores. Gaia goes all out and wacky for their MCs.. and the store items are a little more toned down...
Um, an example of what I mean is the elemental hair vs. the elegant wigs.
I hope that there will be skin base options in the stores that are a little more one-color and less.. theme.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:44 pm
i like them. i am saving up for one.

i just wish the doll skin had more color. just 2 more tones.
since it basically just turns your avatar cream colored.  

Bunai

Angelic Blob

[.Piruli.]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:04 pm
The colors do look cool
But they don't work for anything I like to do with my avi's
I like weird color things D=
Like right now my thing is just ya xD

The only recent donation I got was the g string thingehs
(not even sure that's what its called xD)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:41 pm
^^ I wish that dead dollie skin was more like the zombie look. Not exactly the zombie look, but close enough for to mimic the color of that base...
I just think that base color is easy to work with when it comes to making avatars. :B

XD And how weird of colors are we talking about? ...Because I like to use just about every color. Yep... just about every color.. so~ I guess I'm happy with almost any color that pops up.
...Just as long as it's a flat color and not part of fifty bajillion other colors... I guess I like that word.. fifty bajillion...
But um...
G-strings!? What? o__o

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff