Marriage?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:47 pm

Yeah so Gerard Way and Lynn Z got married. Their babies will be born with eyeliner and amazing musical skills. Yay!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:47 pm

I don't see where from they'd inherit their musical talent.

//pwn.

I'll leave this thread as it is for now, but it may be moved to a different forum. Technically, this isn't about music. This is a discussion of celebrities, and therefore, may have to go to the Entertainment forum. It's also quite insubstantial, so it may end up in the chatterbox.

GilAskan
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:48 pm

Hopefully they'll live out their lives in obscurity and fade from the public eye never to darken the domain of alternative music with their pop rock trite again.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:04 pm

Gawd it's people like you who make others think all goths are stuck-up and arrogant.

You're entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine. Don't need to be a jerk about it confused

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:55 am

Rellik San
Hopefully they'll live out their lives in obscurity and fade from the public eye never to darken the domain of alternative music with their pop rock trite again.

Heh...

I love it when people tell me they love Alternative Music, and then I ask what bands they listen to, and it's MCR and Fall Out Boy.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:53 pm

Alternative? haha yeah no, definately not.

My fave alt. band's...idk I have a top 3:

the dears
the cure
depeche mode

xp

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:02 am

TheNutcrackerPrince
Gawd it's people like you who make others think all goths are stuck-up and arrogant.

You're entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine. Don't need to be a jerk about it confused

Then tell Gerard Way he owes me an apology for being such a jerk when I had the misfortune to meet him.

TheNutcrackerPrince

the dears
the cure
depeche mode

xp

*sniff*

I smell fear.... twisted

The kind of fear only someone who just made a social faux pas suffers.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:02 pm

TheNutcrackerPrince

Then tell Gerard Way he owes me an apology for being such a jerk when I had the misfortune to meet him.

TheNutcrackerPrince

the dears
the cure
depeche mode

xp

Oh, you know Wikipedia, too? :O

What'd Gerard say to you anyway, Rellik?

Honestly, you can tell he's gonna be a jerk watching him. He just has that whole self-centered air. -_-

Ether-Eating Eskimo

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:33 pm

oh god i was sad to hear that i know lyn z can do SO much better than that whiney b***h boy gah!
i love msi, but i HATE HATE HATE mcr and their singer >_<;;;
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:14 am

_PsychoPathic-Tend3ncies_
TheNutcrackerPrince

TheNutcrackerPrince

the dears
the cure
depeche mode

xp

Oh, you know Wikipedia, too? :O

What'd Gerard say to you anyway, Rellik?

Honestly, you can tell he's gonna be a jerk watching him. He just has that whole self-centered air. -_-
He tried to push past me at a bar, then pulled the "Do you know who I am?" routine.

Rellik San
Crew

Music - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces