Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Gym Leader/Elite Four recruitment center. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:09 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
So.................are we going to continue with the Gyms anymore?

We are, probably going to reboot the recruiting though, as the majority of the people who signed up last time failed to respond when it was time to start.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:59 am
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

We are, probably going to reboot the recruiting though, as the majority of the people who signed up last time failed to respond when it was time to start.

I may have been one of them.....................I still don't have my party entirely done yet...........  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:13 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I may have been one of them.....................I still don't have my party entirely done yet...........

I'm doing some changes to mine... Adding a couple of pokemon that are virtually dragons, although they lack the type (such as Charizard).  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:47 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I'm doing some changes to mine... Adding a couple of pokemon that are virtually dragons, although they lack the type (such as Charizard).

I still need to EV and level all of my Pokemon to a decent strength. Even my Blaziken, which I use in my party, isn't quite ready yet.......  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:13 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I still need to EV and level all of my Pokemon to a decent strength. Even my Blaziken, which I use in my party, isn't quite ready yet.......

I know the feeling, it took me a month to breed the perfect Horsea...  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff