View Results

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:01 pm
I get along well with the boys....but 9/10 of them don't seem to understand what NOT INTERESTED means. -.-" I mean...how often do I have to tell them I'm gay...tell them I'm TAKEN for it to sink in?

Other than that - good for friends, and good for being boyfriends to my straight female friends. Some of them do need a kick in the pants and the booze confiscated though...shesh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

User Image

I have mixed feelings about guys. I'm uber bad at relationships and my boyfriend just laughs at me all the time. Our first kiss resulted in me covering my face with my hands...he couldn't stop laughing, which made the whole scenario so awkward... crying  

Evelyn Moonmeadow

Sparkly Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Minoma Tears

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:25 pm
I get along with them fine. Except for the guys who refuse to accept that i'm just not interested in dating them. No doesn't exhist to them. I swear they mute me out and imput whatever they want to hear!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:05 pm
it depends on the boy. 3nodding
for example, the boy in my signature is a sweet K-pop singer and I like him a lot.
most boys at school, though, I want to throw stuff at.  

Cinematographer Girl

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

This Isnt Sparta

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:14 pm
Im the girl that can easily make friends with guys and have alot of guy friends but I can only tolerate them for sooooo long. Like last weekend I was visiting my boyfriend in DC for a few days and he was planning to get like all his guy friends together for Laser Tag. (I didnt even care to go and there was going to be like 9 guys coming...Dx ) And I was the only girl. Ordinarily I wouldnt have minded so much, but my period decided to make an appearance and I was just in no mood whatsoever for an over-abundance of testosterone. Gah!

I also remember a time when me and my bf were going to a convention and again he invited some of his guy friends to stay in my hotel room with us. I was cool with it. I wasnt on my period so I tolerated their presence more, but later that night I barricaded myself in my bathroom for a good 2 hours for a bath and some personal "girl time". I like them, but any guys I know tend to be so loud and obnoxious and I dont want to be around them for longer than I need to.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:33 am
I think they are idiots razz  

Vampires Princess

Beloved Vampire

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:40 pm
Boys are the most confusing creatures on the planet. They are stupid idiots one moment, and the next they're so nice and cute that you just want to forgive them for acting like a stupid idiot. It's so hard to understand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:26 am
nikkibo33
personally i just think boys are stupid mindless idiots
I totally agree  

ala88in

Kawaii Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Strawberry Requiem

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:53 am
I have man drama. confused

I told myself that I wasn't going to start dating until I find another job (I lost mine a couple of months ago, but the job market hasn't been kind lately). I don't feel right trying to date if I have no money to contribute to a date. Plus, I don't want to drag a man into my current situation. It wouldn't be right.

As it turns out, my best friend's brother's friend has a crush on me. I don't know the guy well; we've talked very briefly, and he's nice. But, I'm not attracted to him in the slightest. Not to mention, he's significantly younger than me. I'm not trying to avoid the guy because I'm not some socially awkward person, but my friend's brother and his other friends make it very uncomfortable to be around when the guy in question is around. They constantly tease him (and me as well) about it. And, my friend's mother keeps insisting that I date him and that he's cute.

It's so very 'high school' of them, which irritates me because I'm a grown woman and would like to be treated as such. I've told them that it frustrates me, but they continue to bring it up, especially in front of the guy as if it's going to change my mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:17 pm
Mmmm, as for adding a both option, I'm not sure. Would reset the poll, but if Roxy doesn't mind doing it, I can add "both" into the poll. Along with an unsure.  

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:19 pm
o0Roxy0o

Due to numerous posts, would I be permitted to change the poll so it says "both" and "unsure" or would there not be a point?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:10 am
depends what he is like. if he is the type of man you want.. choose him. but if u feel smthn is wrongs. he's surely not the one.. if u breakup with someone, it might just mean that the real prince charming is still somewhere out there, dreaming about u thinking about u, but u never know, or notice, even when he is right infront of u. unless, u talk to to them, be friends, then bffs, then u kno that u were both meant to be together! <3 (not like i experienced anything! razz )  

ipatsu kawaii neko

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:26 pm
I don't like guys who act like boys. I like men who behave like adults.

I went out on a date once with a guy I wasn't that interested in because a) I needed a cover story, b) it couldn't hurt to get to know him better, and c) the person I was really interested in at the time wasn't exactly an option.

To keep it short, the p***k took me to a motel because he thought I owed him sex(!). I called someone to pick me up and went to the motel's front desk where he couldn't try anything without witnesses. (If you've read my journal you know the complete story.)

Nowadays I wear a ring on my left hand to dissuade creepers. I hate it because I shouldn't have to be marked as anyone's goddamn property in order to have my wishes respected.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:27 am
JUMPing girl 16
for example, the boy in my signature is a sweet K-pop singer and I like him a lot.

(Love your signature, even if he's not a kpop idol like you said. Go Dan! <3)  

deadly_moonlight

Dapper Noob

3,700 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Consumer 100

Cinematographer Girl

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:47 am
deadly_moonlight
JUMPing girl 16

(Love your signature, even if he's not a kpop idol like you said. Go Dan! <3)

when I wrote that, I did have a K-pop singer as my signature. it was 2 years ago, after all.

but there was some issue with the image and I had to change it.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff