Reply Advice & Academic Studies
Should I take the Money?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sophiaf1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:19 pm
Ok this girl at school is offering my 20 bucks to not go to homecoming with this guy she likes (I guess she thinks he might ask me out or w/e) Is it wrong to take the money?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:33 pm
Fudge it... go w/him  

PixieofDestruction

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:25 am
That girl is insane.

And what matters more to you? A date or $20?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:03 pm
Now that depends on the date.........Hm but you do have a point I think I may take the money mostly cause I don't do dances.

sophiaf1

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:28 pm
I kinda had that happen to me but no money offered. This girl hated me (former friend) and the guy who she was crushing on liked me so at the school dance I made sure to dance w/him in front of her face just to piss her off.

Anyway, I'm getting a lil off topic. Look, this is your day. I dunno about you but I had fun at all the school dances I went to! I wouldn't let any girl and her childish ways pay me off w/only $20. Plus, it costs a hell lot more than $20 for you to go by yourself. It is way more fun w/a date, even if you just go as friends. Thats what I did the times I went.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:12 pm
Pffft. How childish. It all comes down to which you want more. The guy, or the money.  

Great Scoot

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:19 pm
>>

$20 isn't much for something so big.
I would personally tell that girl no and even if he doesn't ask you out, oh well. It's only $20, right?

<<

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:33 am
... Well if you don't like dances, then take the money razz  

BK Crown

Cheeto Bandito

Professional Bandit

22,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:04 am
Take the money and go anyway, with the guy. :]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:40 pm
Lol, I agree with ^

Take the money first and still go with the guy.

Tabiosk

Sparkly Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200

Elmihy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:28 pm
Hmmm... that girl sounds a little crazy, no offense to her. She must be pretty desperate. If the guy doesn't ask her, he probably doesn't like her and won't ask her just because you turned him down. If the guy has asked you and said yes, don't take the money. If you like the guy, don't take the money. If you don't really care, take the money, but don't let her bother you when he doesn't ask her. Also, you could take the money, go to homecoming with your friends, and then ask the guy to dance. Technically, you're not going to homecoming with him, and if you don't dance with him for every song or something, there's nothing for her to get pushy about. Good luck making your decision!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:21 am
do wat u think u should do,firstly,u said that u dont like dances right? and u dont like the guy right? if thats right than dont take the money and say that arent interested in him anyway,it just fells wronge taking money over a guy that u dont even like O.o  

September feild

Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff