Poll whore!!!!!!
View Results

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:33 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I only got my adapter because I had some money from my birthday left, plus my mom'll float me some money if it's not too much(I'm unemployed too, hell I'm not even old enough to drive in my state).

And it's pretty sad whenever you can get a guild up to 4500 posts whenever there where only like 5 active members total.....Me and blue_man can be quite talkative
So can I, so can I...

Maybe we should go on a recruiting drive. ^^

Should we institute The Pokemon Draft?

Yes we should xd and me and you being talkitive is using us doing random things ninja ....like when we fried all the domos and ate there brains 3nodding

rofl Or the time when we had the electric shotgun fight  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:11 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I only got my adapter because I had some money from my birthday left, plus my mom'll float me some money if it's not too much(I'm unemployed too, hell I'm not even old enough to drive in my state).

And it's pretty sad whenever you can get a guild up to 4500 posts whenever there where only like 5 active members total.....Me and blue_man can be quite talkative
So can I, so can I...

I was thinking more along the lines of visiting the Games forum, looking at the pokemon threads, and inviting some of the people posting in them. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:43 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

So can I, so can I...

Yes we should xd and me and you being talkitive is using us doing random things ninja ....like when we fried all the domos and ate there brains 3nodding

rofl Or the time when we had the electric shotgun fight

Those were fun times....fun times emo  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas