Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack//abandoned memories// join now!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

***** =
  own
View Results

Kai L Nagase

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:05 pm
Gold rings drove downward into the digital ground, a tall male Blade Brandier stood in them, the rings soon dissapearing. Mac~Anu seemed peaceful today, but in life, Raven had been having problems at school. He brandished his sword, looking at it for a moment. He smiled for a moment, then re-sheathed it.

"Seems like it's going to be a long night..." He mumbled, kicking the two doors open, exiting the dome.

He yawned largely, stretching out. His crimson and black armor gleamed in Mac~Anu's sun. It was noon game time, and the bridge connecting the done and the town was crowded, somewhat unusual for this time of day.

Raven usually got off early from school on fridays, and this was just one of those weird days that he thought he'd never have.

"Maybe people from the japanese server decided to check out the american server....but I highly doubt that, unless they want to make less gold..." He asked himself aloud, not taking notice to anyone who was looking at him.

Raven pushed his way through the crowds, he wanted to get to the guild shops so he could buy a few flame barrels, because he was running low. He also had a feeling that someone was going to end up partying with him by the end of the day, so he bought a few healing rains just in case it did happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:40 pm
As Raven walked back to the chaos gate, something appealed to him. The sun in Mac~Anu seemed to have a tear in it, but it was barely noticable. At first, he thought it was a bug, and that there was a patch that he would have had to download, but then, the thought occured to him that all patches were automatically downloaded apon arrival to the world. So, why would there be something like that.

Raven shook his head, pushing that thought off for the while being. He had to level up some more, which was his biggest determination today.

He scrolled through the area words, choosing carefully. Giant's was the first. He remembered something in the rumors board about using that as the first word for an area. Deadly was his next word, thinking that it may lead him to an event possibly if he fused those two words with the final, correct word. "Hmm..." Raven scrolled down the last list, thinking carefully. Holy Ground was his last set that he put in.

The chaos gate reacted, bringing him to a dungeon. It was one of the temple dungeons, Raven's favorite. He walked along the path, heading into a room filled with a few goobertank 75s. He wasn't scared, he was the wings of a great demon bird, which with that in thought, he felt invincible.  

Kai L Nagase

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:40 pm
Daku gated to the area. He appeared in an area that seemed like the basic coding of some dungeon. An outer dungeon. "There's got to be AIDA lurking somewhere in here..." He used a Fairy's Orb and analyzed the map. "AIDA should be in one of these-" He paused as he heard a voice echoing in the background.

"Travelers..this..heart..it....always darkest...the dawn...morganna..." The voice was unclear and and fuzzy. It was the voice of a man.

"What...?!" Daku shouted. There was no response. Sighing, he continued to listen to the random words being said to him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:07 pm
Scare smirks approaching Drag in the begining of the area. His scythe appears in his hand as Drag readies his own Blade.

Scare begins to laugh at Drag even weilding his blade. "Be gone boy, you haven't a chance."

Drag trips over his own foot attempting to back away from him in hopeless fear.  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:47 pm
"Watch were you step." Synn appeared as if from nowhere in front of Drag. He pulled his blade out glanced at Scare. "A PKer? Hmm." He blinked and looked over at Drag. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:13 am
Drag studders the words out. I... I... I think so.

Scare just stands blinking a few times, and your supposed to be able to strike down me? He laughs in amusment. And how do you plan on doing this?  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:07 pm
"Good. Now get up and get out of this place." Synn glanced at Drag. "Who said I was going to strike you down? I know I'll probably die if I get any closer to you." He grasped his blade tighter as he poked his blade at Scare and he cocked his head. "Come on, kill me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:46 pm
Drag studders a bit running off to the exit.

Scare sighs. "As you wish." He raises his blade and strikes it down at the defender of his previous victim.  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:05 am
Synn falls coldly to the ground, PKed. "At least that other kid...wasn't PKed..." He said quietly before the game over screen appeared. "Dammit..I lost about 3 levels.." He quickly returned to The World, appearing in Mac Anu's Dome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:04 am
Drag walks out of the area his mind racing.

Scare sighs as he logs out of the world.  

MeIAm3330

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces